Andrew Ikeda's Discussions (25)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

" David,    Thank you. As you can see, Admin already took action on the ideas and com…"

Andrew Ikeda replied Aug 28, 2014 to SHOULD THIS WEBSITE BE UNITED STATES ONLY OR CONTINUE TO BE INTERNATIONAL?

72 Mar 15, 2018
Reply by George Pencak

" Thank you, Admin.   Here's to an easier time for you!!    Best Regards,    Andrew"

Andrew Ikeda replied Aug 28, 2014 to SHOULD THIS WEBSITE BE UNITED STATES ONLY OR CONTINUE TO BE INTERNATIONAL?

72 Mar 15, 2018
Reply by George Pencak

" Hello Admin,     I've been following and reading all the responses here. As you ca…"

Andrew Ikeda replied Aug 27, 2014 to SHOULD THIS WEBSITE BE UNITED STATES ONLY OR CONTINUE TO BE INTERNATIONAL?

72 Mar 15, 2018
Reply by George Pencak

"Mike,   I do have an NCND and FPA already in place but like your ideas about the 'tr…"

Andrew Ikeda replied Aug 20, 2014 to SHOULD THIS WEBSITE BE UNITED STATES ONLY OR CONTINUE TO BE INTERNATIONAL?

72 Mar 15, 2018
Reply by George Pencak

"Mike,    I hear you. I may have misunderstood the attorney. He said he was going to…"

Andrew Ikeda replied Aug 20, 2014 to SHOULD THIS WEBSITE BE UNITED STATES ONLY OR CONTINUE TO BE INTERNATIONAL?

72 Mar 15, 2018
Reply by George Pencak

"Tom,   Ok, I read and agree. I did not state myself thoroughly or completely. Yes, i…"

72 Mar 15, 2018
Reply by George Pencak

"Thanks for the supportive remarks, Rick. You're spot on with the language barriers,…"

72 Mar 15, 2018
Reply by George Pencak

" Well said, Mike Parish, and I agree with you whole heartedly. As of September 1, I…"

72 Mar 15, 2018
Reply by George Pencak

"It should be US only. Many international borrowers are asking me for 100% financing,…"

Andrew Ikeda replied Aug 19, 2014 to SHOULD THIS WEBSITE BE UNITED STATES ONLY OR CONTINUE TO BE INTERNATIONAL?

72 Mar 15, 2018
Reply by George Pencak

"Michael,    Can you please send me a short or blank email to: info@amcapitalsouce.c…"

Andrew Ikeda replied Nov 11, 2013 to Commercial Real Estate & Residential Investment Hard Money Available Nationwide.

2 Nov 11, 2013
Reply by Andrew Ikeda

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service