Ivn David's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello,DO YOU NEED FUNDING?  Am a private lender willing to work with you, Contact me…"

Ivn David replied Jan 7, 2014 to i

7 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Jeffrey Silver

"Hello,DO YOU NEED FUNDING?  Am a private lender willing to work with you, Contact me…"

Ivn David replied Jan 7, 2014 to Vacation Homes in Senegal.

7 Jan 8, 2014
Reply by Admin

Ivn David replied Jan 7, 2014 to funding partner for non-performing notes

5 Jan 7, 2014
Reply by Samuel Thomas

Ivn David replied Jan 7, 2014 to need private lender for owner occupied or investment home

16 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Ivn David replied Jan 7, 2014 to Great Opportunity

6 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Ivn David replied Jan 7, 2014 to Seeking Private Money of $105,000 for Commercial Office Building

6 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Ivn David replied Jan 7, 2014 to Short term Funding needed - Remodeled home Chattanooga TN

23 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Ivn David replied Jan 7, 2014 to

just now

Ivn David replied Jan 7, 2014 to Need funding for cash homes for flip.

10 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Kenneth wood

Ivn David replied Jan 7, 2014 to Strong financial company seeks funding on an existing office and new warehouse facility.

33 Aug 8, 2022
Reply by elmer bashara

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service