David Joseph's Discussions (9)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Troy for that. Regards, Dave Joseph - PNG"

David Joseph replied Oct 30, 2013 to From the owner of The Real Estate Finance Website - Please Read!

28 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Frank Mediate

"Thank you for Advice, Owner of this Site, much appreciated that. Thank you, Dave Jos…"

David Joseph replied Oct 30, 2013 to From the owner of The Real Estate Finance Website - Please Read!

28 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Frank Mediate

"Hi Dubau, sorry about my wordings, sorry if I have offended any member of this site.…"

David Joseph replied Oct 26, 2013 to From the owner of The Real Estate Finance Website - Please Read!

28 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Frank Mediate

"Thank you for the Update and thank you for guiding your site off these hooligans. Th…"

David Joseph replied Oct 26, 2013 to From the owner of The Real Estate Finance Website - Please Read!

28 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Frank Mediate

"Tom, he wanted me to pay him (Mark Luke) USD800 first before the Loan will will be T…"

28 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Frank Mediate

"Dubbau, am with you on this. There are a few very honest Investors or lenders out th…"

28 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Frank Mediate

"Hi Ron, tell me more about this, you can email me back on david.joseph@engineer.com…"

David Joseph replied Oct 25, 2013 to 100% Equity Funding Program for ground up developments in Real Estate or Alternative Energy

10 Nov 5, 2013
Reply by MANUEL CASTRO

"Thank you Admin, There are heaps of em out there so just be carefull. I am sick of t…"

David Joseph replied Oct 25, 2013 to From the owner of The Real Estate Finance Website - Please Read!

28 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Frank Mediate

"Hi, Its David Joseph here from Papua New Guinea, please let me know if you provide t…"

David Joseph replied Oct 23, 2013 to Non-recourse and 100% JV Equity private funding available!

9 Jul 13, 2017
Reply by Andrea Lynch

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service