Admin's Discussions (595)

Discussions Replied To (173) Replies Latest Activity

"Randall, This website is United States and Canada only. What country are you in???…"

Admin replied Jan 12, 2017 to

just now

"Hi Richard. This message has been posted by the owner of this website and it is my…"

Admin replied Dec 13, 2016 to Is it possible to get a 90% LTV CASH OUT REFINANCE on an investment home?

3 Dec 19, 2016
Reply by Ford Mortgage

"I am the owner of this website. What exactly is a "certified" private lender??? I am…"

Admin replied Nov 6, 2016 to

just now

"Please send your NMLS licensing credentials to me, the owner of this website, by cli…"

Admin replied Sep 21, 2016 to

just now

"Lorie Dotson, Make sure that you can prove it. Otherwise, he can sue you for slande…"

Admin replied Aug 18, 2016 to Hard Money Needed Free & Clear Property in FL

18 Sep 21, 2016
Reply by Clement Tony

"What about FHA?"

Admin replied Jun 20, 2016 to Buying a small apartment community... what percent downpayment is needed?

60 Feb 1, 2021
Reply by Ollie K Scott

"This loan would be for the owner of this website. I have all the hard money sources…"

Admin replied Jun 20, 2016 to Buying a small apartment community... what percent downpayment is needed?

60 Feb 1, 2021
Reply by Ollie K Scott

"Good credit and over 100k a year income so definitely looking for something other th…"

60 Feb 1, 2021
Reply by Ollie K Scott

"This is for "David" from the owner of this website: 1) Why are you spamming this gen…"

Admin replied Apr 7, 2016 to Loans for Public and Private Companies

3 Apr 8, 2016
Reply by Melvin Raggs

"Admin here: There is nobody on the face of this earth that is willing to lend out a…"

Admin replied Mar 29, 2016 to

just now

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service