Request Funding (5,298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

NEED A LENDER FOR A HOME PURCHASE USING HIS BUSINESS

He is opening up offices for his business Credit is not good, has  credit partner Has the ability to put down a sizeable down payment I do…

Started by Linda Wintersteen

5 Jul 1, 2022
Reply by elmer bashara

HomnexRealty.com

Started by Miguel King, Ph.D.

3 Jul 1, 2022
Reply by elmer bashara

NON RECOURSE CONSTRUCTION LOANS AND COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES NATIONWIDE

NON RECOURSE CONSTRUCTION LOANS AND COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES NATIONWIDE  SINGLE RENTAL PROPERTY LOAN Individual rental properties  -  Single-f…

Started by Richard Milford

0 Jun 30, 2022

I am Peter Banks , A financial consultant / Financial Fiduciary

I am Peter Banks , A financial consultant / Financial Fiduciary. I have an investment/loan company that offers any amount of Fund you migh…

Started by Peter Banks

0 Jun 29, 2022

I am Peter Banks , A financial consultant / Financial Fiduciary

I am Peter Banks , A financial consultant / Financial Fiduciary. I have an investment/loan company that offers any amount of Fund you migh…

Started by Peter Banks

0 Jun 29, 2022

Who is offering funding for Fix & Flip transactions right now?

I want to see who is still offering aggressive flip funding programs? There was a post on this site several years ago that had dozens of gr…

Started by Admin

16 Jun 28, 2022
Reply by Yvette Stephens

BUSINESS LINES OF CREDIT AND COMMERCIAL MORTGAGE FINANCING

Invoice Factoring/Purchase Order Financing CLICK HERE TO APPLY Program Highlights 80-90% Of The Invoice Amount Up Front The Day It Is Issu…

Started by Richard Milford

0 Jun 27, 2022

Apply For Urgent And Affordable Loan

Do you need long-term or short-term loans at low interest rate? We offer financial loans to individuals and businesses.We currently have fu…

Started by aleksfinance

0 Jun 26, 2022

Off Market Multifamily Properties Wanted

We have a couple of well established Buyers seeking only Off Market Multifamily properties that are 50+ units in South and Central Florida,…

Started by Don Carter

0 Jun 26, 2022

seeking LOC, Unsecured loan, 2nd or heloc on primary in CA

Live in CA, have considerable equity in primary with a great 1st mortgage. Open to a 2nd. Have several rentals across 11 states and seeking…

Started by Ang K

9 Jun 25, 2022
Reply by Archie David

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service