Request Funding (5,295)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Hotel and Resort In Jamaica Needs Funding

Developer Seeking 10 Million Dollars To Build A Holistic Hotel And Resort In Jamaica. Have complete Summary. Serious Inquires Only

Started by Don lango Sr

7 Nov 21, 2012
Reply by Ena Dixon

$75K AND UP TO AND BEYOND $500M TO FUND VIABLE PROJECTS PRIVATE FUNDING

Have you been turned down for funding even though you have good credit? We have from $75K up to and beyond $500M in place to fund/finance y…

Started by Edward Tuggle

0 Nov 20, 2012

HELLO ALL TRying TO HELP A PASTOR IN MISSISSIPPI LOOKING FOR A SMALL LOAN

I have a pastor in  Mississippi seeking a small short loan of  $10K says he will repay the loan in 90 days or less. His name is pastor Juss…

Started by Edward Tuggle

0 Nov 20, 2012

NEED CREDIT HELP????????

People that are in need of credit repair business/non business people.People that want to earn a good passive income offering  services tha…

Started by Edward Tuggle

0 Nov 20, 2012

PRIVATE FUNDING FOR PROJECTS OURSIDE OF THE U.S.A.

We have private funding/financing in place to fund projects outside of the U.S.A. The funding request must be for $10M and above. And the l…

Started by Edward Tuggle

11 Nov 19, 2012
Reply by Edward Tuggle

Seed Financing Funding

I am getting funding requests for seed funding/financing. We don't have that type of funding in place at this point. I invite funding/finan…

Started by Edward Tuggle

0 Nov 19, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving To All That Use This Site

I wish all of the people that use this web site a safe and happy Thanksgiving Christmas and a Happy New Year. And I reach out to all of you…

Started by Edward Tuggle

0 Nov 19, 2012

San Antonio Property

Property under contract has a ARV of $160,000 looking for funding for purchase and rehab. Total Loan amount of $110,000. Residence is 2451s…

Started by Stanley Mays

0 Nov 18, 2012

Secured Loan against BG as collateral

I'm looking for a loan of 157 million $ funding a project in  Egypt   Project details:  Leading Egyptian and Gulf markets for first region…

Started by Mohamed Taha El-sawy

3 Nov 17, 2012
Reply by Anil Kumar S.A

Short Term funding needed to purchase two duplexes in Western, PA

I am looking for short term financing to purchase and rehab two duplexes in Johnstown, PA.  I need $30k.  This amount would cover the purch…

Started by Art Jackson

0 Nov 17, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service