Request Funding (5,295)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

I NEED MORE PRIVATE FUNDING SOURCES TO SERVICE MORE CLENTS

SEEKING PRIVATE FUNDING SOURCES TO FINANCE/FUND MY CLIENTS FUNDING NEEDS.I HAVE NO INTEREST WORKING WITH LOAN BROKERS AND I HAVE NO INTERES…

Started by Edward Tuggle

0 Jan 10, 2013

Parameters for Low Income Housing

1. Currant seller must have owned the property for 10+ years. with an NOI of over a million, preferably $1.5M of higher 2. Current seller…

Started by Edward Tuggle

0 Jan 9, 2013

Parameters for Developers for Low Income Housing Program

The Developer must own the land We are willing to do raw land but would rather use raw land Section 42 would qualify for new construction o…

Started by Edward Tuggle

0 Jan 8, 2013

Curious about funding

Hello, I just signed up, and being cautious and curious, I am wondering how legitimate some of these lenders are? No offence but I would N…

Started by Andrew Zorko

8 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Francisco Nacorda | Senior VP

LANDLORDS!!

Double or quadruple your net rental income w/ your currant tenant staying in place & rid yourself of mtec & mgmt costs. You pay hal…

Started by Edward Tuggle

0 Jan 7, 2013

Unsecured Business Lines of Credit

100% Startup Financing THERE ARE NO UPFRONT FEES. Funding from 50K up to 300K USA only. In today's market, "No Money Down" Financing is alm…

Started by Edward Tuggle

4 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Edward Tuggle

Looking for lending in Canada

Have a client looking for borrowing options in Canada. Is looking for $125,000 and requires an equity lender. Has a home that is a condo…

Started by Bob Taylor

0 Jan 7, 2013

THIS FAST-INNOVATIVE-HIGHLY-EFFECTIVE BUSINESS FUNDING COMBINATION-FUNDING SERVICES

THE FUNDING COMBINATION !!! that includes- EQUIPMENT and SERVERS to effectively MOVE YOU TO THE NEXT LEVEL TO MAKE THINGS HAPPEN NOW! Equip…

Started by Edward Tuggle

0 Jan 7, 2013

Foreign national mortgages

I have foreign national investors buying residential investment properties and we're looking for financing. Ideally, 65%-70% ltv, 30 year a…

Started by Amir Peleg

4 Jan 6, 2013
Reply by David Cathey

Private Funding In Place For Viable Real Estate And Business Projects

Private funding/financing in place to do both commercial real estate and business projects. From $75K and up and beyond $500M. We can also…

Started by Edward Tuggle

0 Jan 6, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service