Request Funding (5,298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

FAST FINANCIERING

Good Day Sir/Madam, Diamond Security Financier Company,we offer all kinds of loans products tailored to meet our customers'(borrower) varyi…

Started by Mr.Krishna Manickam

0 May 15, 2013

FAST FUNDING

Dear Customers, If you are looking to secure major finance and seek the services similar to what a bank may offer in the form of a loan, o…

Started by Mr.Krishna Manickam

0 May 15, 2013

Bridge to HUD???

Im building Senior Housing in the SE and only have about 10% equity on several of my projects.  Can anyone give me some options for High LT…

Started by Justin Jeffries

6 May 15, 2013
Reply by Private Funding Home

SPRINGLEAF FINANCIAL SERVICES

Dear Customer,   Welcome to SPRINGLEAF FINANCIAL SERVICES. DO YOU NEED A LOAN?,SPRINGLEAF FINANCIAL SERVICES Offers Business Loans, Educati…

Started by alexander

0 May 14, 2013

Looking for money to complete multi-family property purchase

Purchase price of this 16 family unit is $1M USD Seeking up to 80% of this in either private money or hard money Will accept a joint ventu…

Started by Joseph Nicotera

40 May 14, 2013
Reply by alexander

INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES – CROATIA

Looking for JV partner, Lending, Funded. I am the manager and owner of the first golf courses and several real estate and hotel Projects in…

Started by Matej Majic

0 May 13, 2013

testimonies

can anyone give a successful feedback on a lending experience??   Gerard

Started by Gerard Graci

2 May 13, 2013
Reply by Michael Golomb

Looking for refinancing of multi-family units

I have a client that wants to put, 4-6 multi-family units inot one loan. who does this?

Started by Cathy Heckman

27 May 13, 2013
Reply by Michael Golomb

My Client is Seeking USD 40Million for a Resort at NEW GOLD COAST OF SAINT LUCIA.

Please find INFO of the PROJECT we wish to acquire - we shall continue to SEEK INVESTMENT to realize this HIGH END PROJECT/PRODUCT as we b…

Started by Rajendrakumar rara k

1 May 13, 2013

MAJOR PORT FACILITY AND HOTEL RESORT INTERNATIONAL PROJECT

My client seeks $160M in Debt or Debt / Equity financing for a major Port Re-Development Facility and Hotel construction in Europe. The Pro…

Started by Abenaiwe Timothy

1 May 13, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service