Request Funding (5,295)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking JV/Credit Partner for Business Expansion

I have a client who is seeking to expand his existing retail business and is in need of a serious, legitimate JV/Credit Partner. The scenar…

Started by Don Green

0 Aug 4, 2014

Taking on JV Deals in all 50 States ( 9 months or less...100,000 plus in Equity)

Taking on all JV deals 50 States USA only Fix and Flips or Commercial Deals 9 months or less 50/50 Splits Client is asked to bring 10% to t…

Started by Arden Gist

0 Aug 3, 2014

Looking for Private Cash Equity Investor Partners for Real Estate Group, with a sustained ROI of 15% to 25% + + in San Francisco Bay Area/Silicon Valley Ca. Real Estate.

Hello, am A San Francisco Gen. Contractor/Real Estate Developer seeking Private Cash Equity Investor(s) Partners for a R.E. investment grou…

Started by ANTHONY PAPPAS

0 Aug 2, 2014

COMMERCIAL FUNDING!!!!

We are interested in all types of commercial real estate and alternative energy projects. 100% Joint Venture Equity Financing Funding for L…

Started by Jewana Smith

1 Aug 1, 2014
Reply by jeanett ordonez

Investors looking to buy 3* and 4* Hotels

Investors are interested to buy Hotels with the following criteria, - 3* and 4* Hotels- In Major European Cities and Near Airports- 100 Roo…

Started by Ferid ISMAIL

2 Jul 31, 2014
Reply by John Danzell

Seeking funding for a cash flow property in PA

We have a property that the ARV is 145k and we owe 125k to our lenders.  The property has been fully rehabbed.  We would like to refi with…

Started by Christopher Hepburn

2 Jul 29, 2014
Reply by Christopher Hepburn

90% Financing needed on a Illinois Flip

I have two transactions in Missouri that I'm looking to obtain financing on. My client has 10% down for each and does not need rehab costs.…

Started by Tami Champagne

4 Jul 26, 2014
Reply by Mike Williams

Rental Real Estate Financing Needed on portfolio of 1-4 Unit Property Purchase

We are looking for financing for purchase of 1-4 unit rental properties in Milwaukee, WI.  We like to purchase 5-10 properties at a time bu…

Started by JJ

8 Jul 26, 2014
Reply by Diane Charles

5 or more units financed 75% .... 6% Interest 877-570-5594

Basic Guidelines: Bulk Packages FinancingWe lend on 5 or more residential rental property/units at a time. These rental properties consist…

Started by Arden Gist

0 Jul 24, 2014

CONTACT US FOR A LOAN

LOAN/ GUARANTEED FINANCE AVAILABLE APPLY. Rafael Joey company is here to help you retrieve your lost and to help financially in any form.Th…

Started by Rafael Joey

3 Jul 23, 2014
Reply by Mike Williams

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service