Request Funding (5,295)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking $30,000 Short Term Loan

My Company is seeking a $30,000 short term loan of 6 months or less.  Currently we have a rehab project we are pursuing that has about $100…

Started by Sean Richway

17 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Admin

Private Lender & or Equity partner

So far I had raise $89,300.00 and don't think I can get any more then that. I was told by many investors and hard money lenders that I need…

Started by Brenda Vandyke

11 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Brad Moore

FUNDING NEEDED

Currently we have 150 Rehab projects in highly desired areas with incredible Return On Investment (ROI) Serious Inquiries need only apply.…

Started by MJ

7 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Brad Moore

Seeking ARV lenders for fix and flips of SFH.

I am based in Spokane County, WA, and am looking for lenders who lend on a house's ARV, for these fix and flip projects. Let me know what y…

Started by Eddie Starr

17 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Brad Moore

In need of $250,000 to buy and re-open a Campground/R.V. Park in the Ozark Mtns. of Missouri, 80% LTV

Eagles Park Campground and R.V. will be located in the Ozark Mountains in mid-Missouri and will be the place for a total relaxing weekend,…

Started by Nannetta Mick

6 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Brad Moore

Still Looking - 1.4 million hard money or at least 700,000.00 to get us started. PLEASE CALL TO DISCUSS OPPORTUNITY!

The Park at Eleven North is a Nashville High End Urban Lifestyle Experience in the heart of the downtown Nashville inner loop. In Historic…

Started by Jesus Gonzalez

5 Sep 11, 2014
Reply by Brad Moore

Student Housing Projects (On & Off Campus)

We are seeking Developers needing Construction Funding for this type of project. The developer must own the land.  Also have some kind of a…

Started by Samuel Thomas

0 Sep 10, 2014

Wholesale NPN & REO

Bulk SFR NPN's, Commc REO's & SFR REO's, direct from Banks. Principals only, please. Email "private.equity@aol.com"

Started by Paul Jonas

0 Sep 8, 2014

VIRGIN ATLANTICO FUNDING

I AM LOOKING FOR SOME PRIVATE FUNDING AND THIS COMPANY VIRGIN ATLANTIC FUNDING IS LOOKING TO FORWARD ME $125K INTEREST ONLY WITH AN ADVANCE…

Started by John Crowley

40 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Peter Pothetos

Renter Nation

Investor Alert: Renter Nation - The New America  Interest rates are low, and housing prices are more than fair. So why can’t you get a loan…

Started by Ernest Higginbotham

1 Sep 5, 2014
Reply by Rajendrakumar rara k

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service