Request Funding (5,298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

EARNEST MONEY DEPOSIT

Looking for EMD funding in exchange for a percentage of the profits.  Will sign whatever legal documents necessary. Thank you.

Started by Michele Jefferson

4 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Lorie Dotson

26MM Request

Construction in NYC HOTEL Market Serious people send your website ag29577@gmail.com 

Started by Arden Gist

10 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Mr. Pavel Grey

Seeking Funding in Atlanta GA

I am seeking a private lender or mortgage broker to connect me with a source that can do a partial or full doc acquisition plus renovation…

Started by Adam Ailion

4 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Mr. Pavel Grey

$45k Needed for fix and flip in Oklahoma.

$45k Needed for fix and flip in Oklahoma. Property is a U.S.D.A. Repo 3 bed 1 bath under contract and in Escrow. I am converting to 3 bed 2…

Started by Chris Roberts

2 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Mr. Pavel Grey

Montenegro - the next Monaco

Hi I have been involved in Montenegro for 10 years. I have 4 projects that I am looking for funding for. Both the following will be shovel…

Started by James Budgett

2 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Mr. Pavel Grey

Does anyone offer "small", short term REHAB loans?

The person I was going to use for a rehab loan of a manufactured home on land in Lakeland, FL backed out because of cash flow issues. I was…

Started by John C. Rogers

5 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Mr. Pavel Grey

Equity Investment Needed

My client in the Tampa Bay area needs an Equity Investment for their large development.  They require $8 million and the equity investor ca…

Started by Steven Richman

5 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Mr. Pavel Grey

$2,000,000 commercial land loan in Florida

I have a borrower who has a 92 acre sand/dirt mine in Florida worth $10,750,000.  He is looking to get a 1-2 year term loan.

Started by Scott Oechslin

15 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Mr. Pavel Grey

Refinance for rental properties.

Thank you. Below is the full scenarios. Please advise of what Requirements and  documents I need to provide you. Carol 954-520-1469 All pro…

Started by Carol Brenner

7 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Mr. Pavel Grey

Funding Needed for Single Family Fix.& Flips

Good Day, I am an investor located in Connecticut in need of a line of credit to be used as working capital in the day to day operations o…

Started by Kevin Rizzo

12 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Mr. Pavel Grey

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service