Request Funding (5,298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Looking for small construction funding in Oregon

Hi everyone. My name is Gina Henson. I have a borrower that refinanced 3 of his homes with me last year and he is now looking to build his…

Started by Gina Henson

7 May 20, 2023
Reply by WKL David

Cash-Out Refinance on Rooming House in Anchorage, AK!

Hi, I have a borrower that wants to do a cash-out refinance on a rooming house that they own in Anchorage, AK.  I had a lender that said th…

Started by Zane Graser

4 May 20, 2023
Reply by WKL David

Small Mixed Use Refinancne Loan Needed

I have a refinance request for a smaller property in southern Ohio. Client purchased using a hard money lender and we're looking to refi an…

Started by Dana Korosi

7 May 20, 2023
Reply by WKL David

RE: PURCHASE TO REHAB MULTI-FAMILY PROPERTY

GOOD DAY,   MY NAME IS ROBERT CRISTINO. I AM THE BUYER/PRINCIPAL. I AM ALSO A SEASONED COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE PROPERTY MANAGER, SCOUT, AND…

Started by Roberto Lima

3 May 20, 2023
Reply by WKL David

Bank Rates are Skyrocketing - CALL US NOW!

www.closeloantoday.com Our company has been in business since 1998.  We help non-bankable companies around the world with a global network…

Started by Dr G

0 May 19, 2023

COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE MORTGAGES AND FIX AND FLIP FINANCING UP TO 25,000,000

FINANCING FOR CONSTRUCTION AND REHAB AND RENOVATING FOR RESIDENTIAL AND COMMERCIAL PROPERTIES FINANCING FOR CANNABIS PROJECTS   200,000 AN…

Started by Richard Milford

0 May 19, 2023

HAVING TROUBLE GETTING FNANCING AND CLOSING THE DEAL?

Are you seeking funding and just cannot seem to find the lender to close the deal and write the check? Is you project a start up, or develo…

Started by Dwight Thomas Shook

0 May 18, 2023

Commercial Real Estate Bridge Loans - No Credit Requirements - Foreign Nationals Accepted

Commercial Real Estate Bridge Loans - No Credit Requirements - Foreign Nationals Accepted   Commercial Real Estate Qualification Form   Pr…

Started by Richard Milford

0 May 18, 2023

Loan for Triplex

I have 2 questions. 1. Can you use a FHA or VA or USDA loan on a triplex that has a commercial space (coffee shop)? 2. Can you get a VA or…

Started by Christine Watson

2 May 17, 2023
Reply by Christine Watson

Do You Need BiG Funding for a BIG Project? CONTACT US TODAY!

www.closeloantoday.com Our company has been in business since 1998.  We help non-bankable companies around the world with a global network…

Started by Dr G

0 May 17, 2023

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service