Request Funding (5,298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Large Rehabs or New Construction Loans Available -FDIC Backed.

6% and 2.5% Points Nationwide Financing 400K and above Max Exposure Per Borrower. LLC's Only California and Major Cities Nationwide. New C…

Started by Arden Gist

2 Feb 10, 2017
Reply by George louis

Need credit line/partner to purchase fix flip.

I am a lic real estate broker in long island new York with 25 years of experience. I am looking for a line of credit or partner with a line…

Started by NORRIS GLASHEN

5 Feb 10, 2017
Reply by George louis

Funding/Investors Needed

We are lookingfor funding or investor to invest/fund a 550 dwelling farm to table enviromentally friendly subdivision if you are intersting…

Started by Krista Brown

7 Feb 10, 2017
Reply by George louis

Looking for Gap Funding 20k

In urgent need of gap funding of 20k for a flip I am currently undertaking in MD. Thanks. Pls get in touch with me at boundless.homes@gmai…

Started by Tomi O.

3 Feb 10, 2017
Reply by George louis

Need funding for your project

I have access to a large private funding source that can fund projects from $5,000,000 to $200,000,000 and can close in 30 days or less dep…

Started by Larry R Sell

3 Feb 10, 2017
Reply by George louis

Need credit line to purchase mor vehicles

I am doing extremely well in the used car business.  I am in need of funding (credit line) in order to purchase more vehicles.  NO UPFRONT…

Started by Robert Hayes

13 Feb 10, 2017
Reply by George louis

Financing for 1 – 4 Unit Investment Properties

I am planning to purchase 1 – 4 unit investment properties and downtown condos in Milwaukee, WI. If you have financing for this, can you pl…

Started by Lokesh

6 Feb 10, 2017
Reply by Bernard Howard

Unsecured Business Loans and Lines of Credit

Get Approved for $200,000 in Corporate Credit in 24 HOURS! Funding your real estate with unsecured business loans and lines of credit call…

Started by RAYMOND GENTLES

0 Feb 8, 2017

We are requestng funders financier

PHILSOCORDS INCREYNA%27S%20GARDEN%20MEMBERSHIP.docx

Started by Reynalda Carmel Oporto

0 Feb 8, 2017

Automotive Service and Repair

My Client is seeking a $650,000.00 loan for their Automotive Repair and Service facility. Tax value of assets in excess of $950,000.00, app…

Started by L Gus Haddad

4 Feb 8, 2017
Reply by Robin Robbins

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service