Request Funding (3,651)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Bridge or Hard Money Financing

Do you have projects that need Bridge or Hard Money Financing? We are providing quick bridge and private funding financing for various proj…

Started by rob

0 on Tuesday

Are you seeking Private Money to fund Your Projects?!!!

We finance all types of loan programs at a simplified interest rate. Loan Types: Real Estate acquisition,construction Loans,Bridge Loans,lo…

Started by Harvey Hawkins

0 on Tuesday

International funding

Are there any lenders capable to lend on international deals?  If you are able and are real please respond here with your information and w…

Started by Frank Lawson

10 on Tuesday
Reply by Mike Lewis

Attractive Terms for Refinance of Older Multi-family Properties

75% LTV 4.50% Interest Rate 10 year Term 30 year Am Non-recourse No Capital Improvement Escrow Let me know if I can assist with a closing.…

Started by David Hare

0 on Monday

Looking for Unsecured Lenders $60-100k

Hi all, I have had an influx of clients here in Atlanta looking for unsecured personal loans. All of the clients are high net earners. I do…

Started by Gregory Hicks

0 on Monday

I need a Business loan

I am a Real Estate Investor in California. This loan is nothing to do with real estate. Looking for a lender. I am looking for a loan for…

Started by Paul Slater

3 on Saturday
Reply by Finance Capital LLC

USD $10m POF Wanted.

Wanted: $10m POF. An associate requires USD $10 million as POF. In your own account for 1 year, excellent return, NO risk. Email Roger, bl…

Started by Roger Brass

2 on Friday
Reply by JOHN SAFYURTLU

We Fund Fast Business Loans,Revenue Advances And Real Estate Loans-No Up Front Fees

We Fund Fast Unsecured Business Loans And Lines Of Credit,Revenue Advances And Residential And Commercial Real Estate Loans. There Are No U…

Started by Sharon Askew Whitten

0 on Friday

Equity for Senior Living and Multifamily Apartment Developments, Acquisitions, and Recapitalization

I have a source that is seeking development and acquisitions investments in Senior Housing and Multifamily commercial real estate. They see…

Started by Samuel Thomas

0 on Friday

Equity for Senior Living and Multifamily Apartment Developments, Acquisitions, and Recapitalization

I have a source that is seeking development and acquisitions investments in Senior Housing and Multifamily commercial real estate. They see…

Started by Samuel Thomas

0 on Friday

RSS

© 2017   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service