Request Funding (5,298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Capital Business Loan

I am seeking a Hard Money Loan for a Startup in Flipping homes in the Miami-Dade and Broward Florida areas. Seeking Investment of $250,000…

Started by Jorge Gordillo

1 May 23, 2017
Reply by Undreese Gulley

Funding for Caribbean Projects needed

We are a boutique real estate and finance agency with projects and are in search of RWA lenders and investors. Our projects include- + Raw…

Started by Regional Realty Services Inc.

10 May 21, 2017
Reply by DAVID MARK MITTON

Investment Loan Needed

I am looking for a loan for an investment I am doing, the amount I need is $5 million and I would need the length of the loan to be for 10…

Started by Paul Slater

3 May 21, 2017

Seeking $150,000,000 Equity Joint Venture Funding Most Stunning Luxury Sports Car EV Ever To Be Built With, 1000 Miles On One Charge 5 Minutes Recharge 162 MPH Top Speed 300 HP 2000 LBS Acceleration

Seeking $150,000,000 Equity Joint Venture Funding Most Stunning Luxury Sports Car EV Ever To Be Built With, 1000 Miles On One Charge 5 Min…

Started by DESIGNER.DEVELOPER.GLOBAL.GROUP

3 May 21, 2017

Legit Investment With Return of 300% And Insurance Coverage

HI IF YOU HAVE BETWEEN 1.5 MILLION AND 5 MILLION TO INVEST, YOU WILL GET 300% RETURN IN 30 BUSINESS DAYS. ALSO IF ON TH 35TH DAY YOU HAVEN'…

Started by Janet Ulrich

1 May 18, 2017
Reply by Undreese Gulley

Loans without up front fees

Is there anyone on this site offering loans without up front fees, is loan insurance a part of the loan package.

Started by David A. Sims

7 May 17, 2017
Reply by Demetrius Simpson

Senior Housing & Healthcare Capital

We provide proven debt and equity financing solutions to senior housing owners and investors.  For Congregate Apartments, Multi-Level Facil…

Started by Samuel Thomas

0 May 16, 2017

COMMERCIAL FUNDING!!!

We are interested in all types of commercial real estate and alternative energy projects. 100% Joint Venture Equity Financing!!!! Funding f…

Started by Jewana Smith

3 May 14, 2017
Reply by Ron Coleman

Fix N Flip LOC Programs Available Nationwide

My direct lender has the unveiling of one of their new Line of Credit (LOC) Programs for experienced operators.  They are also rolling out…

Started by Don Carter

0 May 11, 2017

Commercial Down Payment Assistance

Looking for LENDERS that provide down payment assistance for commercial projects. Must be able to provide 20-30% for multifamily and mixed…

Started by Arlene Wyatt

13 May 2, 2017
Reply by Reginald Karney

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service