Request Funding (5,298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

UNSECURED PERSONAL AND BUSINESS LOANS UP TO 1,500,000 NATIONWIDE

*Personal Term Loan*  650+ Credit Score Between Three Credit Bureaus (Experian, Equifax, Transunion) DTI (Debt To Income) Ratio Must Be Un…

Started by Richard Milford

0 Feb 19, 2019

NEED PRIVATE FUNDING???

PRIVATE MONEY LOANS. I'm diligently seeking borrowers with viable projects who have experienced difficulty in obtaining financing via conve…

Started by Stuart Barnard

3 Feb 15, 2019
Reply by Stuart Barnard

Serious Cash Buyers/Investor Needed!

"ATENTENT" "ATTENTION" Seeking Cash buyers/investors for this 128 Unit property in Atlanta that’s 90% occupied I just got in. Im direct wit…

Started by Leroy Joe Jr.

1 Feb 13, 2019
Reply by Rodger Williams

Hard Money Ground Up Construction Loans

We specialize doing Hard Money Ground Up Construction Loans.Up to 100% FundingUp to 50% Land AcquisitionMax funding 70% ABV (After Built Va…

Started by Reginald Metts

0 Feb 12, 2019

Obtain A Fix And Flip Line Of Credit Up To $1,000,000

Fix And Flip Lines Of Credit Are Available In All 50 States. The Minimum FICO Requirement Is 650. Principals E-Mail Your Request And Execut…

Started by Sharon Askew Whitten

2 Feb 11, 2019
Reply by WKL David

Four C Store Portfolio Under Contract Need Private or Hard Money Fast

I have a client that has four C-stores under contract Tampa Bay Area FL, Need to close fast!!! $1.1 MM needed 630 Fico Score NO SBA NO MCA…

Started by Chris Swain

2 Feb 9, 2019
Reply by WKL David

Funding for Commercial Condo Units in PCB Fla.

We are a group of 4 looking for funding to purchase several condo units in Panama City Beach Fla. Average price is about 30% to 50% below c…

Started by Jon Carter

12 Feb 5, 2019
Reply by WKL David

Looking to refi. my duplex!

My corp. owns the duplex free & clear. Looking to refinance & take cash out.  Property value is $50,000.-  looking to borrow $30,00…

Started by Dale M. McCoy

9 Feb 5, 2019
Reply by WKL David

Looking for Investors, and Lenders who would like to Invest in Residential and Commercial Mortgages in Canada

Looking for Investors, and Lenders who would like to Invest in Residential and Commercial Mortgages in Canada The Real Estate Market is ver…

Started by Anthony Hasfal

3 Feb 5, 2019
Reply by WKL David

Hard Money Needed for Commercial Fishing Boat- Direct Lender Please!

Hello, My clients are seeking $200,000 to finish the customization of a commercial fishing boat and operations.  The port of call is in New…

Started by Craig Daley

8 Feb 5, 2019
Reply by WKL David

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service