Request Funding (5,298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Obtain A Fast Unsecured Personal Loan Or Line Of Credit-No Up Front Fees

Fast Unsecured Personal Loans And Lines Of Credit Are Available.  FICO Must Be Above 700. Click On My Website Link For Information And To…

Started by Sharon Askew Whitten

0 May 15, 2019

House For Sale In Sc!!!!

"ATTENTION" "ATTENTION" A deal that will not last long. This property at 109 Pettons Ln North Sc 3/1, 834sqft, 0.59 acre lot Needs full reh…

Started by Leroy Joe Jr.

0 May 14, 2019

Student Housing Up For Sell In Baltimore MD!!!

Back available, off market is a 50 unit student housing in MD asking $11M, and we're direct to the owner, $11M price is firm POF, LOI, and…

Started by Leroy Joe Jr.

0 May 14, 2019

PROJECT LOAN FINANCE ON EQUITY OR JOINT VENTURE OR PURELY ON INTEREST BASIS FOR WORLD CLASS LARGE SCALE MEGA PROJECT

​Hi, I'm an investor and a private lender and investor who can lend you the loan you seek at low interest rate, I lend money to borrowers n…

Started by Matthew Clarke

0 May 13, 2019

Funding needed from direct lender for Bridge loan in Hawaii

This particular client of mine is looking for a short -term bridge loan in the amount of 3.55M to pay off existing loans and to pay archi…

Started by Miykele Bert

7 May 13, 2019
Reply by Alan Jones

Residential Land Development

Looking for funds for a project  in Southern California . 30 acres approved to build 80 custom residential Tesla smart homes. first phase n…

Started by Hanz Acosta

3 May 13, 2019
Reply by Alan Jones

Student Housing Up For Sell In Baltimore MD!!!

Back available, off market is a 50 unit student housing in MD asking $11M, and we're direct to the owner, $11M price is firm POF, LOI, and…

Started by Leroy Joe Jr.

0 May 12, 2019

BUSINESS LOANS AND COMMERCIAL MORTGAGE FINANCING UP TO 15,000,000 NATIONWIDE

BUSINESS LOANS AND COMMERCIAL MORTGAGE FINANCING  UP TO 15,000,000  NATIONWIDE We wanted to inform you that we have recently expanded our f…

Started by Richard Milford

0 May 11, 2019

CONSTRUCTION LOANS AND COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES UP TO 15,000,000 NATIONWIDE

BUSINESS LOANS AND CONSTRUCTION FINANCING  UP TO 15,000,000  NATIONWIDE We wanted to inform you that we have recently expanded our financin…

Started by Richard Milford

0 May 9, 2019

45 million needed in Transactional Funding!

I have a deal in place that needs 45 million in transactional funding that can close quickly! If you provide transactional funding and want…

Started by Tom Wood

4 May 9, 2019
Reply by elmer bashara

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service