Request Funding (5,298)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BUSINESS LOANS AND COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES UP TO 15,000,000 NATIONWIDE

BUSINESS LOANS AND COMMERCIAL MORTGAGE FINANCING  UP TO 15,000,000  NATIONWIDE We wanted to inform you that we have recently expanded our f…

Started by Richard Milford

1 Sep 20, 2019
Reply by Alejandrosamuel

Second Lien

I am looking for refinance, or, second lien for my investment residential property. Any lender can do that?  no upfront fee please. Tyson

Started by Tyson

3 Sep 20, 2019
Reply by Alejandrosamuel

Commercial and Residential Loans

AMCKA's Property Investments is a brokerage firm  who closes investor funded short-term real estate loans.  Our experienced team has been p…

Started by Stephen Mitchell

3 Sep 20, 2019
Reply by Alejandrosamuel

TRANSACTIONAL FUNDING OR SHORT-TERM BRIDGE

Have a client in need of transactional funding or short-term bridge for a multi-million dollar ocean front residential property in Palm Pea…

Started by Esther Forget

26 Sep 20, 2019
Reply by Alejandrosamuel

Project funding needed

My projects are backed by a 5 million dollar financial guarantee and seeking investor(s) to fund the projects, if interested sims_david35@h…

Started by David A. Sims

3 Sep 20, 2019
Reply by Alejandrosamuel

NO UPFRONT FEES

My company is currently looking forward to lend money for any deals concerning income producing commercial properties. WE CAN DO: * Deal si…

Started by ABDUL MOHAM

2 Sep 17, 2019
Reply by WKL David

CONSTRUCTION LOANS AND COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES UP TO 15,000,000

COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES AND CONSTRUCTION LOANS Commercial Real Estate Mortgages  for apartments, shopping centers, office buildings, light ind…

0 Sep 12, 2019

CONSTRUCTION LOANS AND COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES UP TO 15,000,000

COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES AND CONSTRUCTION LOANS Commercial Real Estate Mortgages  for apartments, shopping centers, office buildings, light ind…

0 Sep 12, 2019

fix and flip funding needed

have a possible. 4bdrm 2bath very large 2car garage, oversize lot.only needs cleanup. no damage needs the grass mowed and interior painted.…

Started by tom goulter

3 Sep 11, 2019
Reply by Stephen Mitchell

CONSTRUCTION LOANS AND COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES UP TO 15,000,000 NATIONWIDE

BUSINESS LOANS AND COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES 200,000 UP TO 15,000,000  NATIONWIDE We wanted to inform you that we have recently expanded our fin…

0 Sep 8, 2019

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service