Real Estate (887)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Money, Money, Money!!!!

If you need money to purchase real estate, business supplies, commercial properties or just personal money.  Don’t hesitate to Contact us t…

Started by Stanley Mays

0 Oct 25, 2015

Equity Investors

Looking for equity participation for luxury residential investments / flips in the New York, DC and Miami markets. Please contact william a…

Started by William Galligan

0 Oct 21, 2015

Private Equity and Debt Placement

RE Capital Partners, LLC is the expert in private equity and debt placement for small-cap commercial and multifamily real estate operators.…

Started by William Galligan

0 Oct 21, 2015

Loan Not Getting Approved and You Want To Buy In California?

If you are a [potential] home buyer or investor who has bad credit or poor FICO, needs fast funding, wants to buy a fixer property or is se…

Started by Ken and Ari Walker

0 Oct 19, 2015

Need funding for a case flowing 6 unit apartment building

I need to refinance my 6 unit and do a cash out. It just appraised for $214,500. I want a 70-80% cash out. NO UPFRONT FEES. Please email wo…

Started by Brian Woods

1 Oct 19, 2015
Reply by gilbert bocanegra

ONE MILLLION AND HIGHER RESIDENTIAL PURCHASE OR BUILD ANY USA LOCATION

I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW I AM NOW ON A DIRECT REPRESENTATIVE RELATIONSHIP WITH A TOP 3 LENDER WILLING TO FUND RESIDENTIAL PROPERTY ANYWHERE I…

Started by CHUCK KABIS MRA, CMC

0 Oct 19, 2015

The Best Money In town: (Purchase,Fix & Flip, & Refinance-Cash out)

NCR Finance LLC has a much needed product for those seeking financing for real estate projects.  Up to 90% LTV  100% of rehab  Minimum…

Started by Kevin Palmer

0 Oct 16, 2015

Funding...Commercial, Business, or Residential??

Funding…Is that what you need??? I work with private lenders/investors that can assist with funding for Expansion Capital, Joint Ventures,…

Started by Annette Garner

0 Oct 5, 2015

Funding...Commercial, Business, or Residential...How can I help!!

Funding loans for Residential(65% to 80% LTV), Commercial($250k to $500M and above) and Business($50k to $2M) projects. Contact Annette at…

Started by Annette Garner

0 Sep 29, 2015

Over One Million Dollars in Profit!!!!

http://realestatefinance.ning.com/forum/topics/property-in-phoenix-with-over-1m-in-equity-up-for-assignment-to-a?xg_source=activity

Started by Daniella Goldstein

0 Sep 26, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service