Real Estate (949)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Own Your Own Block", (349k)

Right in the middle of town, City Water,Sewer, Low Taxes, tons of economic opportunities for Grants. Prime location next to canal, has pote…

Started by Carlos M Rivera Jr

0 Apr 7, 2016

GOOD NEWS REAL ESTATE FUNDING !!

Hi Best opportunity for business agents and owners or your into real estate contract , project contractorsCome partnership with us as we pr…

Started by Derek Howard

0 Apr 7, 2016

For Business owners and individuals

Hard money loans to both companies and individuals. Loans are based entirely on the value of the collateral being pledged as security for t…

Started by Pedro Reimer

0 Apr 7, 2016

loan offer

I can help you with the loan, for more information Contact me on my email Christa-laxton5@excite.com You can also check my profile on faceb…

Started by Christa Laxton

0 Apr 7, 2016

Commercial Lots in San Antonio For Sale

I am direct to one of my sellers that is looking to sell 2 nice commercial lots in San Antonio,Tx,if you are a direct Buyer looking to buy…

Started by Don Carter

0 Apr 6, 2016

We Love Realtors!

Started by Anthony Henry

0 Apr 4, 2016

Hard Money

I have a loan proposition to make to anyone who is interested. I lend to individuals and corporate bodies at 5% interest rate. Contact me i…

Started by Stelios Dimakos

0 Mar 31, 2016

NEED FUNDING?

Hello Friends, I am a private lender, and offer lending to real estate investors with experience in buying, fixing, and selling houses. I'm…

Started by Reginald Karney

0 Mar 31, 2016

LOAN OFFER

Am a private lender, i offer both secure and unsecured loan  I offer loans at 5%  interest  For more information, you can call me on 307275…

0 Mar 25, 2016

LOAN OFFER

Am a private lender, i offer both secure and unsecured loan  I offer loans at 5%  interest  For more information, you can call me on 307275…

0 Mar 25, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service