Real Estate (951)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Financial Support to all realestatefinance.ning.com

Hello ,Lot of borrower are beginning to get tired of fake lenders and when they finally meet a real lender, is hard for them to know due to…

Started by Derek Howard

0 May 3, 2016

Costa Rico Beach Front Properties

INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY 23 Lots ready to build beach homes or vacation villas in  Jaco, Costa Rica  Purchase Price $2.5 Million Inbox me if…

Started by Ricky White

0 May 2, 2016

Great Deal

EARLY BIRD GETS THE WORM!!!!! Great Oakland Deal Opportunity!!!!!! 11 Unit Apartments Purchase Price: $1,650,000 Rehab Cost: $425,000 ARV:…

Started by Ricky White

0 May 1, 2016

loan offer$

"Am a private lender, giving out loans at 5% interest rate, and i can fund within 5 working days, i currently have funds available to lend,…

Started by Christa Laxton

0 Apr 30, 2016

ATTENTION INVESTORS

Costa Rica Beach Real Estate For Sale! Looking for an investment property as well as a getaway for family and friends? Affordable Ocean Vie…

Started by Ricky White

0 Apr 30, 2016

Loans $60,000 to $1,500.000

Are you dreaming of buying a new car? aquiring a new house, personal loans? we loan $60,000 - $1,500.000...contact tel +1601 724 7736 email…

Started by Flixloan & Finance

0 Apr 30, 2016

You will earn a ROI of up to 8% per year

- 8% Interest We offer investment properties with a triple-net lease, where the tenant pays all the operating expenses, property taxes, uti…

Started by Eric Holin

0 Apr 29, 2016

Loan Offer

I'm a private/individual lender lending my own cash and I'm located in Henderson, NV USA, I lend money to borrowers nationwide and a few ot…

Started by Keith C. Rooker

0 Apr 26, 2016

Housing renovation and Real Estate Funding available

Hi Every business and investment are suppose to bring profit to a business man, no matter how bad it is. Depending on the financial status…

Started by Derek Howard

0 Apr 14, 2016

NEED FUNDING?

Reliable and fast funding for real estate investors, business owners and personal loan at 6% interest rate, no prepayment penalty.Pm or Cal…

Started by Reginald Karney

0 Apr 13, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service