Real Estate (887)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Properties of all types for sale in all 50 states.

I have properties in all 50 states from residential, single-family homes and apartment buildings, condos, townhouses, storage and gas stat…

Started by Jefffery Rivers

1 Jan 26, 2016
Reply by MyRENTEDroom

MOTIVATED SELLER MUST SELL PHORNIX

3 Bedroom 2 bath and 2 car garage Handyman property for sale.Motivated SellerMUST SELL please contact Jesus to tell you more. 480-306-2642…

0 Jan 24, 2016

Looking for wholesalers who has properties in Phoenix Arizona

We are searching for Whole Sale Investors who have properties UNDER CONTRACT. We have CASH available to purchase Whole Sale deals. we have…

0 Jan 24, 2016

Duplex for sale owner motivated to sell it

MOTIVATED SELLER MUST SELLIt's priced at $132K.  Both are currently leased out at $600.00 per month each, a total monthly income of $1,200.…

0 Jan 24, 2016

Funding Need ( Investment/Loan/Equity participation )

My Client needs investment for buying RE in New Jersey valued at 7 ml Contractual value is nearly 5.75 ml property has little environment i…

Started by Bob Tailor

0 Jan 22, 2016

DOUBLE FOR YOUR TROUBLE! FAST CASH,, GREAT ROI OPPORTUNITY!!!

Need advance against closing commission! put up $$$$$ today,,, double it in 7 days guaranteed!!! all advances protected by WARRANTY DEED an…

Started by THE INVESTMENT GROUP LLC

0 Jan 22, 2016

2.59% for a 5 year fixed worth it?

I was having difficulty in judging whether or not to renew my mortgage as the rates keep on fluctuating from time to time. Hence I thought…

Started by Danny Stipedos

0 Jan 21, 2016

Program Available that Turn IIiquid Assets into Cash

Real Estate is considered of course an illiquid asset because of the time it takes to turn the asset into cash or cash equivalents.That no…

Started by Don Carter

0 Jan 12, 2016

get introduced to the World of Fast Notes!

Now you can Replace What-Ifs and Should-Have with No-Regrets! With Fast Notes!  Get the most bangs for your buck get introduced to the Worl…

Started by mike miller

0 Jan 2, 2016

No matter what company you are working you need what I have to offer

https://businessforlifesite.wordpress.com/2015/12/26/why-yourbusines-needs-direction/ No matter what company you are working you need what…

Started by Tristan Curry

1 Jan 1, 2016
Reply by Tristan Curry

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service