Real Estate (947)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Commercial Real Estate/Cloud Communications

Having owned and operated my commercial real estate finance company, I found switching to IT cloud services streamlined my business, increa…

Started by Don Chamberlin

0 Sep 14, 2016

Kennedy Funding closes loan in New Orleans

Kennedy Funding Financial has just closed a $1,525,000 loan for the purchase of a .963 acre tract of land located in the Bywater neighborho…

Started by Jeffrey Silver

0 Sep 13, 2016

SUBMIT YOUR LOAN REQUEST TO OVER 4,000 LENDERS NATIONWIDE!!! GET THE FUNDING YOU NEED TODAY!! (75% APPROVAL RATE)

MACG REAL ESTATE FUNDIG PORTAL Our data-base contains the lending requirements of more than 4,000 lenders carefully selected based on reput…

Started by Mckenley Washington

3 Sep 13, 2016
Reply by Barry Vigoda

Loan Offer - Secured and Unsecured

With an innovative, standardized, product driven online commercial lending platform (Money Lenders Incorporated), and a dedicated team of s…

Started by robert barabino

0 Sep 11, 2016

Development Project in British Columbia ready to build out

We have 25-acres fully serviced and zoned for a multi-use Hotel, Winery and 20 bare land strata homes, with the potential for 15 more home…

Started by scott john wilshaw

1 Sep 7, 2016
Reply by Barry Vigoda

Apply for Funds

Money Lenders, Inc. is a leader amongst direct and private hard money providers. Our lending area is National and International. If you are…

0 Sep 5, 2016

Zero Cost Marketing for Investors - Online!

Great resource! Just launched - the MyRealty Store website! All users get PREMIUM investment real estate advertisement listings at a great…

Started by Troy Ross

0 Sep 5, 2016

FINANCE EXPRESS LLC

Hello, Have you constantly fallen for scam artist while seeking for a loan? Do you have a bad credit? Do you want a loan without hassle w…

Started by Karen Nathan

3 Aug 30, 2016
Reply by Anthony David Martin

Apply for Funds

With an innovative, standardized, product driven online commercial lending platform (Money Lenders Incorporated), and a dedicated team of…

0 Aug 25, 2016

PRIVATE FUNDING

I'm a US based direct lender. Fund your loan, Loans for commercial property, investment properties, Stated Incomes and more. Loan can be am…

Started by Benjamin Madden

6 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by Rick Russ

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service