Lending Page (5,144)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Funding for Colorado Real Estate Investor's

100% Financing from Mortgage Money Inc Up to 100% Financing for Acquisition Up to 100% Financing for Improvements Up to 100% Financing f…

Started by Mortgage Money Inc. 720-432-1030

3 Jan 3, 2014
Reply by INVESTMENT OFFER

Purchases under 100K

NO Credit Check **********Hard Money Loans**************NO Income VerificationNO Asset VerificationInvestors ONLYLoan Amounts 20K-up12-60 M…

Started by Arden Gist

2 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by Arden Gist

Are you looking for a 100% financing for your commercial loans?

Are you looking for a lender to take all the risk in the world to finance your project and you will have no risk at all?  Well, aren't we a…

Started by Roger Abuata

2 Jan 2, 2014
Reply by Roger Abuata

YES ANOTHER FUNDING!!!!

Residential Properties!!! Just closed DEC. 27, 2013 Single Family Residence, Refinance, Investment, $260,400.00 Stated Loan !!! That…

Started by Nate Carter

0 Jan 2, 2014

Commercial/Multifamily Apartment

Indiana Business Finance is able to provide funding avenues for a wide variety of commercial scenarios as well as underwrite loans for smal…

Started by James Carroll

0 Jan 2, 2014

Need to Deploy Funds for qualified projects

CASH IN AND CASH RESERVE FUNDS QUALIFY A PROJECT.  $10m OR MORE..NO MAX.  NATIONAL OR INTERNATIONAL PROJECTS. 40 YEARS FINANCIAL INDUSTRY E…

Started by CHUCK KABIS MRA, CMC

0 Jan 1, 2014

Happy New Year you all... Make next year your best yet..

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014 I WOULD LIKE TO WISH ALL OF YOU A HAPPY NEW YEAR Thank you for you…

Started by Roger Abuata

0 Dec 30, 2013

Help develop business in Ukraine.

I'm looking for investors or lenders for the construction of a factory for the production of furniture in Ukraine. artdeko@ukr.net

Started by Sergey Maksyuta

2 Dec 27, 2013
Reply by Tony Chorrushi

I Have A HARD MONEY Lender On Properties That Are To Be Rehabbed!

I Have A HARD MONEY Lender On Properties That Are To Be Rehabbed! http://ow.ly/29vNvf

Started by Craig Speck

0 Dec 26, 2013

Unsecured Lines of Credit to $150K+ | 7–10 Days | WORLDWIDE

Unsecured Lines of Credit to $150K+ | 7–10 Days | WORLDWIDE | 720+ Credit Score | Buy Real Estate/Equipment/Expand | Skype: verlyncolbert |…

Started by Verlyn Colbert

1 Dec 26, 2013
Reply by Claudius Phillips

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service