Lending Page (5,144)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gold Watch’s REIT Is Quick to Finance Cash Flowing Multifam and CRE.

Gold Watch Investment Group represents a real estate investment trust (REIT) investing in a diversified portfolio of Multifamily and other…

Started by Scott M. Westover

1 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by TJ

Int in buying distressed business with $60mm-$100mm in revenue and control by purchasing the debt

Int in buying distressed business with $60mm-$100mm in revenue and control by purchasing the debt.US properties only Please contact me at…

Started by David Trakinskas

0 Feb 1, 2014

REHAB LOANS FOR FIX & FLIP

We Specializes in Rehab Loans for Fix & Flip, and Commercial Small Balance Loans. Direct Lending Source No Upfront Fees Loan Amount: $2…

Started by Daniel Trammell

0 Jan 31, 2014

Hard Money Available In Pierce County

Hard money financing available in Pierce County. Competitive Rates and Terms. Rehab/Construction Loans Investment Purchases Bank Owned, REO…

Started by Tami Champagne

0 Jan 30, 2014

Wholesale REI Investors - Team Up with the Lender to Sell More Houses

Wholesaling houses is a fantastic way to make money. In fact, I have personally made thousands of dollars on houses that I had not repaired…

Started by Troy Ross

4 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by ERICMONRISON

In House and Fast, No Doc Investor Loans

In House and Fast, No Doc Investor Loans Qualifying is easy! No credit check No income verification No personal/financial asset verificati…

Started by KIMBERLY JONES

4 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by ERICMONRISON

Commercial Real Estate,

Hi Gentlemen, Do any one have a profitable Commercial Real Estate opportunity, don't hesitate to connect with me for better assistance, Kin…

Started by Ferid ISMAIL

3 Jan 30, 2014
Reply by Ferid ISMAIL

Thailand 30.y - Mortgage Nationwide

Offer: Interest rate options to suit your income and stage of life Credit lines of up to 90% of the property appraisal value Loan terms of…

Started by Nicklas Hoffmann

0 Jan 29, 2014

Hedge Fund Currently Seeking Oil and Gas Projects

All Proven Oil Reserves Deals Must Have.... 1. Current production assets. No secondary recovery 2. 30- 40 years duration decline curve pre…

Started by David Trakinskas

0 Jan 29, 2014

Commercial loans for all types of properties

I have the sources for all types of loans Multifamily apartments, Office buildings Class  A, B, C, D, Industrial, Retail, Hotel (Flagged an…

Started by Roger Abuata

0 Jan 29, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service