Lending Page (5,145)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Flipping Real Estate? Commercial Rehab? Distressed Construction? Call Imperium Lender!

Primarily used to fund the purchase of non-owner occupied (NOO) residential and small commercial properties. Highly focused on the und…

Started by Steven Cassia

0 Jun 10, 2014

Senior Debt, Preferred Equity, Mezzanine Debt and JV Equity Programs available for commercial income producing assets

Structured Products & Equity   Investment Profile: Targeted for sponsors with transactions that require higher leverage, more comple…

Started by Billy Clausen

0 Jun 10, 2014

realestate lender

Contact me for all kinds of loan..I lend around all areas in the United State. It fast and reliable.

Started by Vernon gene

5 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by Linda McKenzie

GMA Factor offers Fast Hard Money Loans up to $4MM on 65% LTV

GMA Factor encourages those assisting investors in finding funding for real estate projects to consider Private Lenders over traditional ba…

Started by Rachel Kantor

0 Jun 9, 2014

80% Loan Program available From $1M and Up...

We finance your project, 80% LTV, with an annual interest rate of 5% Amortization period up to 12 years, with 2 years grace. Projects from…

Started by Sandra Brown

0 Jun 5, 2014

Alternative Funding available 680+ Credit Score--- US Only

Are you tired of being turned down because you can't provide income documentation?? Do you have a 680+ credit score? If so, we have been he…

Started by Desiree Newton

3 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Don estill

FAST AND RELIABLE LOAN FUNDING!!!

I am a private lender located IN THE UNITED STATES, I give SECURED AND UNSECURED LOANS.I Help You Get A LOAN ASAP.CONTACT PLEASE IF YOU NEE…

Started by ARDIN GREEN

5 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Steve Williams

Need financing? We are direct private lenders!

Streit Lending We are direct private bridge lenders.  We fund all of our loans using our own balance sheet.  We do not use any 3rd party ca…

Started by Auriel Streit

8 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Don estill

realestate lender

Contact me for all kinds of loan. It is fast and reliable..No prepayment penalty.

Started by Vernon gene

10 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Steve Williams

ACCESS FINANCE-Providing solution to all financial problems.

Get funded within 48 hrs..I do all kinds of loan around the States of U.S.A. Forward all correspondence to accessfincoltd@gmail.com or give…

Started by Vernon gene

4 Jun 5, 2014
Reply by Sir Donald Davis

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service