Lending Page (5,130)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Commercial Real Estate Funding

NCR Finance LLC offers a variety of commercial real estate loans in order to meet the needs of individual borrowers and their investment ob…

Started by Kevin Palmer

0 Mar 28, 2016

"Simple" Commercial Real Estate Funding

If you need funding to support the purchase or refinancing of commercial property? NCR Finance LLC can offer a convenient solution. Instead…

Started by Kevin Palmer

0 Mar 25, 2016

LOAN OFFER

Am a private lender, i offer both secure and unsecured loan I offer loans at 5% interest For more information, you can call me on 307275349…

Started by Christa Laxton

0 Mar 25, 2016

Ca Hard money

Do you have a loan in California that requires flexible, quick financing ?stated income, low to no fico?

Started by Xavier Saavedra

0 Mar 24, 2016

Stated Income Loans- No Income Verification!

A unique loan for investor looking to purchase or refinance non-owner occupied properties, with no personal income verification. 720 Fico…

Started by Christopher Carsini

0 Mar 23, 2016

Who need a loan?

I have a loan proposition to make to anyone who is interested. I lend to individuals and corporate bodies at 3% interest rate. Contact me i…

Started by Stelios Dimakos

0 Mar 23, 2016

NEED FUNDING?

Hello Friends, I am a private lender, and offer lending to real estate investors with experience in buying, fixing, and selling houses. I'm…

Started by Reginald Karney

0 Mar 22, 2016

no-income verification loans on commercial and investment real estate

We offer no-income verification loans on commercial and investment real estate with 30 year terms and no balloons www.Geltfinancial.com

Started by H. Jack Miller

4 Mar 21, 2016
Reply by Frank Lawson

NO TAX RETURNS OR 4506T NEEDED

Property  Types: Multifamily  5+  units  (NJ  -­‐  <7  units  must  be  NOO),  Mobile  Home  Parks,  Mixed  Use,  Office,  Retail,  Lt  …

Started by Stephen Mitchell

2 Mar 21, 2016
Reply by Stephen Mitchell

Alternative Acquisitions Strategy for Commercial Properties! No Bank "Red Tape"!

Attention Real Estate Investors! If you are currently in the market to purchase any type of Commercial Properties, of at least $10M USD, a…

Started by German Chavez

0 Mar 18, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service