Lending Page (5,109)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Fix and Flip Credit Lines Available Up To 7.5MM!

Let's discuss financing your real estate transactions. The real estate market is warming up and expanding. You need a funding source that c…

Started by Jarrett Lovick

2 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by THE INVESTMENT GROUP LLC

For Business owners and individuals

Hard money loans to both companies and individuals. Loans are based entirely on the value of the collateral being pledged as security for t…

Started by Pedro Reimer

0 Apr 7, 2016

Hello Everyone

I have a loan proposition to make to anyone who is interested. I lend to individuals and corporate bodies at 3% interest rate. Contact me i…

Started by Stelios Dimakos

4 Apr 6, 2016
Reply by Gilca Ion

Fix & Flip Money

If anyone is in need of fix & flip money we have the solution! Our rates are as low as 7% APR. 4 points. 12 months. No PPP. Come check…

Started by Jay Harris

0 Apr 5, 2016

We get the BIG deals DONE!

We have funding available up to 500 MILLION! Debbie Landy succeedwithdebbie@gmail.com #1 Resource Remedy 912-695-0410 We are able to media…

Started by Debbie Landy

1 Apr 5, 2016
Reply by Gilca Ion

Financial Consultant

Looking for a way to fund your business? Search No More!!! I assist real estate investors, Loans for commercial use, Bridge loans, Individu…

Started by Agnew Knox

0 Apr 4, 2016

Hard Money

I have a loan proposition to make to anyone who is interested. I lend to individuals and corporate bodies at 5% interest rate. Contact me i…

Started by Stelios Dimakos

0 Mar 31, 2016

NEED FUNDING?

Hello Friends, I am a private lender, and offer lending to real estate investors with experience in buying, fixing, and selling houses. I'm…

Started by Reginald Karney

0 Mar 31, 2016

We Raise Capital For Direct Licensed Private Lenders.

***Licensed Private Lenders Only*** Attention Direct Licensed Private Lenders! Expand Your Lending Capacity! By Joint Venturing with a Regi…

Started by Jonthan Casillas

0 Mar 30, 2016

Attention Lenders and Accredited Investors!Expand Your Lending or Buying Capacity!

http://www.capitalraise4u.com/#!blank/hvtwg  

Started by German Chavez

0 Mar 30, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service