Lending Page (5,133)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BETTER WAY TO GO DIRECT-NEW SERVICE FOR SMALL COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE LOANS!!!

My Term Sheet developed when we found a niche in the industry. As a top originator at Eastern Union Funding I saw that for my clients with…

Started by Leah Pollack

7 Aug 21, 2016
Reply by Corey Roshel

Land Loan

We need Privet Money Lender, Investors: 1) Corona Del Mar $10MM Construction Loan. Client: 9.5%-10% Rate, Points 2 to you, Term 18mo.  2) 9…

Started by Alfred Palafox

1 Aug 19, 2016
Reply by Edward L. Bassford

LOAN OFFER TODAY

Hello, I am a broker who represents a registered, licensed, legitimate and reputable company I can help you with the requested loan amount…

Started by Karen Nathan

2 Aug 17, 2016
Reply by Gilca Ion

Business Funding

Welcome to Global Finance NV LLC, We offer all kinds of loan with affordable interest rate ranging from 6% - 12% . We are able to fund do…

Started by jory luna

2 Aug 15, 2016
Reply by Salik Farber

Commercial-mortgage-owner-occupied-business-bank-turn down

Gelt Financial was able to arrange financing for the hard working owners of a business and commercial real estate a sports retailer using t…

Started by H. Jack Miller

0 Aug 12, 2016

Let US be your Equity/Collateral Provider!

Attention Direct Principals!! Have a viable project that Banks/Lenders won't fund due to your Lack of "Skin in the Deal"? Are they asking y…

Started by German Chavez

0 Aug 12, 2016

DO YOU NEED PRIVATE FUNDING???? WE HAVE PRIVATE CAPITAL INVESTORS WHO ARE SEEKING TO FUND YOUR VIABLE PROJECTS UP TO $500MM

We represent lenders and/or investors who fund all types of commercial and residential real estate within USA and internationally. Minimu…

Started by Kevina Litaba

34 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by Norman Johnston

Regular Loan

I offer all type of loans to fit your pocket, whether you are looking for a few thousand dollars to get you back on the road or millions of…

Started by Jory Luna

170 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by Gilca Ion

100% Joint Venture Financing - Private Equity Investment Funds - Commercial RE Capital

Up to 100% Financing can be provided for your Commercial Real Estate Purchase or Development Project with our Private Equity Investment Fun…

Started by Eric Day

24 Aug 9, 2016
Reply by Dean Harter

Need Funding

When Shopping for merchandises, you go to the Shopping Malls. When you need a particular type of funding, its very simple, you go to The Fi…

Started by Marvin Baptiste

0 Aug 8, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service