General (795)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

strategic land for development in prime area of beirut on joint venture basis . land value $100 million

looking for a high end developers and financing for 5000m land in prime area of beirut on joint venture basis.land price $100 million

Started by imad el hassan

0 Jan 8, 2013

Phoenix Capital Funding Group, LLC

We are looking for projects to fund. Loan Amount: $500,000 to $3,000,000 Loan To Value: 50% to 60% (Acquisitions and Construction) Loan T…

Started by Phoenix Capital Funding Group

0 Jan 4, 2013

100% FINANCING AVAILABLE

100% FINANCE AVAILABLE FINANCIAL AND INVESTMENT SOLUTIONS LTD is a financial institution in which our investment and finance strategy invo…

Started by Alan Hickey

1 Dec 17, 2012
Reply by Frank Lawson

Lease Option for struggling Homeowners

Everyone knows a homeownerwho lost their home during the housing bubble fiasco. Lease-Option is an realistic alternative to foreclosure and…

Started by Dan Todd

0 Nov 30, 2012

Are You New To Real Estate Investing & Want To Know Where To Start?

I just posted a new article on my website for all real estate investors that are new to the industry, go here now: http://bestareainvestors…

Started by Ha'Son Allah

0 Nov 27, 2012

Do You Need Private Money For Residential Deals?

Here is a new article for all investors, if you need private money for your deals then go here now: http://bestareainvestorsllc.com/?page_i

Started by Ha'Son Allah

0 Nov 27, 2012

Hotels project in Germany and/or UK

Do you need investors/lenders for your Hotel projects in Germany and/or in UK ? you are welcome to send us the executive summary of the pro…

Started by Ferid ISMAIL

0 Nov 19, 2012

As private bankers we serve capital clients with beneficial projects

We are now acceptingcapital clients with less than $100MM USD for project funding deals. We are excited to announce our new program for pro…

Started by Ferid ISMAIL

0 Nov 19, 2012

Free Real Estate Tools

Real estate agents, rehab investors, and wholesale investors, get your copy of this free software that will allow you to make professional…

Started by Ha'Son Allah

0 Nov 19, 2012

WANTED FSBO APARTMENT BUILDINGS IN HOUSTON TEXAS 50 UNITES AND LARGER

Wanted apartment buildings in Houston Texas that are FSBO I may be able to pay you a HIGHER  asking price for your property. If you are ope…

Started by Edward Tuggle

0 Nov 17, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service