General (795)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

WONDERFUL LAND FOR SALE IN ANTIPAROS CYCLADES

Wonderful land in antiparos cyclades greece with amazing view for sale with reduced proce 200,000 euros, 50% off the original price. http:…

Started by Eytyxia Papadopoulou

0 Mar 31, 2013

Detroit is in Receivership best time in the world to invest

SV    StarVision, Special Purpose Real Estate, llc 14311 Forrer St Detroit, Michigan 48226-2147 (313) 835-8788 Fax (313) 835-5699 fernthack…

Started by Fern Ellis Thacker

1 Mar 29, 2013
Reply by Craig Johnson

Hard Money Apartment Lenders Zero Advance Fees

Looking for a hard money apartment building lender that can fund quickly and does not charge advance fees. Look no further than Winston Row…

Started by Winston Rowe

0 Mar 24, 2013

Need mortgage loans for single family owner occupied homes in Florida.

Need mortgage loans for single family residential owner occupied homes in Florida. I have six to eight buyers looking for financing. Please…

Started by Claudia Jenkins

1 Mar 23, 2013
Reply by Jonathan Casillas

Seeking 30-60-90 and default notice mailing lists

I am interested in helping home owners before they go to the short sale or foreclosure process and would like to work with anyone who can a…

Started by Leonard Martin

0 Mar 20, 2013

Safety of Note Investing with No Risk!

Our program is very simple , you can feel comfortable investing in a program secured by Real Estate Notes (Commercial 55% LTV or Purchase P…

Started by Gregory Brown

1 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by robinonaf

Seller financed Houses for sale in Cleveland,OH

Seller financed Houses for sale in Cleveland,OHWe looking for 3 seller financed houses with tenants in them already in the suburbs or good…

Started by Gervais Birangui

1 Mar 19, 2013
Reply by Edward Gilliam

Caribbean Luxury Eco Resort $39,000 Investment

We are offering you the opportunity to partner in one of the most exciting Luxury Eco Resort Developments in the Caribbean. Investors secur…

Started by rob

0 Mar 16, 2013

Portfolio Of Performing Mortgages For Sale

A portfolio of twenty-six (26) commercial and residential performing mortgages for the States of Connecticut, New Jersey, and New York for…

Started by Joe Curcio

0 Mar 14, 2013

RE: IS THERE ANY INTERNATIONAL REAL ESTATE PROJECTS FINANCING ?

Dear respected Colleagues, First of all let me admit to be new member to this forum which I find loving it so much. I am from Tanzania in A…

Started by Fambo S. Kakinga

7 Mar 8, 2013
Reply by jim flynn

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service