General (854)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How Wholesalers Can Now Earn More

Wholesalers can now earn much more by connecting real estate investors and home sellers with renovation funds (not a loan)…   Owners get t…

Started by Irving Allen

0 Oct 25, 2015

PRIVATE CARIBBEAN ISLAND RESORT FOR IMMEDIATE SALE

On offer for sale, a Private Caribbean Island Resort (the “Resort”) priced at $10M. The Resort comprises of 13 acres Leasehold Island prope…

Started by Otis Murray

0 Oct 17, 2015

Monetizing Bank Instruments .

Monetizing Bank Instruments is the process of liquidating such instruments by converting them into legal tender. We can help monetize or le…

Started by Kolarewich Mortgage Co.

0 Oct 8, 2015

Deal Makers Funding Assistance

Hello everyone. If you are closing deals and need cash to close, this may be a place you can check into. Use my referral code "MoneyNow" at…

Started by Larry Q. Lawyer

0 Aug 26, 2015

Looking to purchase a business in Florida with great cash flow?

If anyone in the Florida area is looking to purchase a company, please contact me. - Company is a 10+ yr old company - Established website…

Started by Lester Reyes

0 Jul 22, 2015

funds available for lending at a very low and affordable interest rate, we close within 1-2 weeks.

Goldsten Lending is here to help you with your financial needs to help conquer all your financial troubles and pay back with no prepayment…

Started by william fred

0 Jun 12, 2015

Investors Friendly Agents

I'm looking for an agent that works with investors to clear there books. E:joejrproperties@gmail.com P-843-409-4746

Started by Leroy Joe Jr.

0 Jun 4, 2015

Collateral Loans with No Credit Check Nationwide

One of my very strong asset based lenders has their asset based loan program for those direct Principal Borrowers/Owners of assets that are…

Started by Don Carter

0 May 31, 2015

Green Project Funding Available for Projects in USA Only

If you are a direct Principal Borrower and have a solid Green Project based here in the USA,then we have funding via our green project fund…

Started by Don Carter

0 May 27, 2015

Need Funding? WE CAN HELP!!

Overview of Our Financing Solutions We provide a vast number of business financing solutions that have been developed to support the specif…

Started by Jonthan Casillas

0 May 17, 2015

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service