General (795)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Who else thinks there is going to a ton of distressed properties that hit the wall soon?

Who else thinks there is going to a ton of distressed properties that hit the wall soon? Between Balloons coming due, low interest rates, C…

Started by H. Jack Miller

0 Jan 7, 2015

Credit Repair done for YOU....ONLY $250 (Refundable)

JLW Consulting Group, LLC will do your credit repair for you since most individuals don’t have the time or energy to fight with the credit…

Started by Jay Wealth

0 Jan 5, 2015

For Sale or JV

I am looking to purchase 8 fully occupied rental properties in Cleveland OH.  I have it under contract for $320k and the GOI is $72,360 and…

Started by Nelson L. Bruce

0 Dec 29, 2014

immediate funds available now!!!

We provide Guaranteed loan funding: -Debt Financing -Equity Financing -Real Estate Financing -Franchise Financing -Personal Loans *Loan for…

Started by Steve tay

0 Dec 28, 2014

Learn About Our Community of Real Estate Investors

Even though many people became filthy rich through real estate, on the flip side many people lost their real estate wealth because of their…

Started by Fred

0 Dec 28, 2014

Attorney Review of Sale Documents: High quality attorney in your state - unlimited consultation - from $39/month

Do you spend thousands every year on attorney review of your sale documents?  What if I told you that there is an exploding trend towards…

Started by Dave VerSluis

0 Nov 26, 2014

Attorney Review of Sale Documents: High quality attorney in your state - unlimited consultation - from $39/month

Do you spend thousands every year on attorney review of your sale documents?  What if I told you that there is an exploding trend towards…

Started by Dave VerSluis

0 Nov 26, 2014

Financing

Looking for financing opportunities for western europe based manufactories. Financing is for extension of production capacities and further…

Started by EUSACONSULT

0 Nov 8, 2014

Purchase and Rehab Loan Product

For Non-Judicial Foreclosure States Loan Amount: $75K - $3MM Term: 12 months with 6 month extension(s) Acquisition LTV: 80-90% (up to 60-70…

Started by Copelon J. Kirklin

0 Nov 5, 2014

94 Turn-Key Bulk Units For Sale

This turnkey project has a total of 94 units which include 72 Apts & 22 SFH. There are 4 separate apartment buildings, 3 of which are…

Started by Monique Rene Coates

0 Nov 3, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service