General (795)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

CONSTRUCTION LOANS AND COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES UP TO 15,000,000 NATIONWIDE

COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES AND CONSTRUCTION LOANS Commercial Real Estate Mortgages  for apartments, shopping centers, office buildings, light ind…

Started by Richard Milford

0 Apr 28, 2019

CONSTRUCTION LOANS AND COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES 200,000 TO 15,000,000 NATIONWIDE

CONSTRUCTION LOANS AND COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES Construction Loans up to 15,000,000 for apartments, shopping centers, hotels, motels, office b…

0 Apr 5, 2019

Are You A Real Estate Developer

I represent a large clientele who are ready to invest on a good investment. Hit me up with your well detailed investment proposal and I wil…

Started by Debbie Mclnney

0 Apr 3, 2019

COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES UP TO 15,000,000 NATIONWIDE DIRECT LENDING PLATFORM

COMMERCIAL MORTGAGES AND CONSTRUCTION LOANS Construction Loans  up to 15,000,000  NATIONWIDECommercial Real Estate Mortgages  for apartmen…

0 Mar 31, 2019

QUICK LOAN OFFER UP TO $5 BILLION

Quick Capitals, we are a direct linking bridge for borrowers and lenders, we are well connected to a large number of investors globally whi…

Started by Jeffery Moore

0 Jan 30, 2019

Looking for Investors, and Lenders who would like to Invest in Residential and Commercial Mortgages in Canada

Looking for Investors, and Lenders who would like to Invest in Residential and Commercial Mortgages in Canada The Real Estate Market is ve…

Started by Anthony Hasfal

0 Dec 16, 2018

Fake Loan Seekers & Fake Profiles *Red Flag*

The below listed names are not what they claim they are. They claim they want Loan for real estate investment but they collect your money…

Started by John A Hanson

0 Dec 6, 2018

9 1/2 aged (shelf) NM LLC for sale

I have a New Mexico shelf company (LLC) for sale. The LLC was registered in June 2009, and is in good standing. The LLC was set up (by me)…

Started by Anke Hernandez

0 Dec 3, 2018

Advice please.... (Brooklyn NY)

Advice please: I am still super new but I found this deal in Brooklyn with an ARV $2,300,000.00.   If the price $1,750,999 do you know so…

Started by LeeAnne homsey

0 Nov 25, 2018

INVESTMENT FUNDING FOR REAL ESTATE PROJECT

I have been in lending for more than 38 years, have authored 7 finance related manuals, appeared on dozens of talk shows, written a nationa…

Started by Martin Frank

0 Nov 1, 2018

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service