All Discussions Tagged 'to' (23)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

During trying times, give me a chance to perform on your behalf for your funding needs.

Started by Demetrius Simpson

0 Sep 24, 2021

LIMITED SEATING to invitation only event for SEASONED investors

This for SEASONED Real Estate Investors ONLY. Sorry, but it is not designed for Newbies. So many real estate investors and builders seem to…

Started by Rob Beeman

0 May 19, 2021

I just helped another client to get money for business $345,000.

Let me help you get the funding you need for your business go to my site fill out the application. Find out how much you can get for your b…

Started by Paul Slater

0 Aug 7, 2020

Funding Provided for your Business Needs. No Processing Fees. Get the MONEY that you need

Simple and Brief. Just like the Money that we provide From $10K up to $1M More can be provided; on a case by case basis, Contact me at Nexu…

Started by Raymond Weston

0 Apr 15, 2020

Asset-Based Investment Property Loans for Tough-To-Qualify Borrowers

If you’re a mortgage broker, some of your clients may have asked you about investment property loans. And while many experienced residentia…

Started by Will Jones III

0 Aug 22, 2018

Properties that need to be sold Nationwide & Lenders We have Loans that need to be funded Now!

Properties that need to be sold Nationwide & Lenders We have Loans that need to be funded Now!   When responding to Deal Please only se…

Started by mike miller

0 Nov 23, 2017

Refinance for rental properties.

Thank you. Below is the full scenarios. Please advise of what Requirements and  documents I need to provide you. Carol 954-520-1469 All pro…

Started by Carol Brenner

7 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Mr. Pavel Grey

Real Estate Investor FAQs

I get a lot of request for information about investor financing. Here's a link to some common questions along with our most popular loan pr…

Started by Lathea Morris

0 Jun 22, 2016

Resi 1-4 unit, Warrantable Condos, Townhomes Single & Portfolio

Portfolio props must be in same state. All loans must close in an entity (Limited Liability Company, S-corporation, Corporation, IRA, etc.)…

Started by Chris Cambridge

0 May 19, 2016

AS IS Appraised Value Funding. No Real Estate Experience Necessary

We have a 1 to 4 unit residential loan program that is ideal for experienced investors and novices. Must close in corporate entity.We offer…

Started by Chris Cambridge

0 May 19, 2016

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service