All Discussions Tagged 'realestatefinance.ning.com' (57)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Get your credit fixed fast, and pay nothing until you get results!!!

Credit Repair is a service that helps thousands of people every month. Raising your credit score can qualify you for real estate financing,…

Started by Admin

0 Jul 8, 2014

Regarding lending and scams... AGAIN!

To all members, This website does not promote or sponsor any lending sources at this time. We do have a funding sources page. Over a year…

Started by Admin

36 May 14, 2014
Reply by Admin

From the owner of The Real Estate Finance Website - Please Read!

Just a little heads up to all members... You are all aware of scams, fake brokers, fake lenders, and those looking for huge upfront fees wi…

Started by Admin

28 Nov 6, 2013
Reply by Frank Mediate

Direct funding is currently available in Oregon and Idaho!

Right now I have $70,000 that I am willing to lend personally. If you currently OWN a commercial or residential income property and need to…

Started by Patrick Harding

2 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Mark Luke

Private, direct funding available in Idaho and Oregon!

This is a one time thing... Right now I have $60,000 that I am willing to lend personally. If you currently OWN a commercial or residential…

Started by Patrick Harding

3 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Kenneth wood

Hi Everyone, I'm Tom Stevens

Just joined. I am a residential real estate investor and former real estate agent. I will be doing some occasional work for this website so…

Started by Tom Stevens

1 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Kenneth wood

From the owner of this website, regarding the sale and leasing of BG's and SBLC's

Hi everyone. Just a heads up... Please keep your postings real estate or mortgage related. Most of you are doing a fantastic job and I hav…

Started by Admin

0 Jul 20, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service