Nancy Horanzy's Discussions (55)

Discussions Replied To (48) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Joe:  Can a borrower utilize the stated income loan to refinance a property?  I h…"

Nancy Horanzy replied Jan 26, 2016 to Funding Sought for Acquisition and Rehab of a 14 Unit Apartment Building

32 Aug 6, 2016
Reply by Lorie Dotson

"Good afternoon:  I haven't heard back from you when I replied last Thursday.  Please…"

Nancy Horanzy replied Dec 9, 2015 to Short Term Funding Sought on Investment Property in Naples Florida

33 Aug 8, 2022
Reply by Merla Huntley

"That would be very helpful.  Thank you.  I look forward to hearing back from you.  P…"

Nancy Horanzy replied Dec 3, 2015 to Hope House Foundation Seeking Acquisition and Renovation Funding for Housing Initiative

16 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by rodrigo santana

"Good evening: I have responded to your reply at the email you have listed above. Tha…"

Nancy Horanzy replied Dec 3, 2015 to Short Term Funding Sought on Investment Property in Naples Florida

33 Aug 8, 2022
Reply by Merla Huntley

"I responded to the email address you listed above. Thank you."

Nancy Horanzy replied Dec 3, 2015 to Short Term Funding Sought on Investment Property in Naples Florida

33 Aug 8, 2022
Reply by Merla Huntley

"Good evening Samuel: The property/project is complete.  The virtual tour will show y…"

33 Aug 8, 2022
Reply by Merla Huntley

"Good evening David: I am looking for funding for approximately one year.  If I am re…"

33 Aug 8, 2022
Reply by Merla Huntley

"My goal is to hold this property for a year to maximize my return on the purchase/re…"

33 Aug 8, 2022
Reply by Merla Huntley

"Good afternoon:  I am seeking a short term product for a newly renovated single fami…"

Nancy Horanzy replied Nov 30, 2015 to No Income Verification Loans $75K - $5MM 650FICO Commercial & Investor 1-4

2 Nov 30, 2015
Reply by Cayla Brooke Langhammer

"Good afternoon:  I am seeking a short term product for a newly renovated single fami…"

Nancy Horanzy replied Nov 30, 2015 to Aggressive Lender Providing Attractive Financing for Acquisition and Refinance of Commercial Properties

3 Nov 30, 2015
Reply by Nancy Horanzy

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service