Join the FUNDING OFFERS group if you provide funding or if you are in need of funding and would like to see what others have to offer.Lenders and Brokers, list your funding options here for all to see!See More
As a result of recent company acquisitions, Gold Key is looking to bring on a few more Private Lenders to assist with our project funding requests. If you are seeking ROI’s in excess of 10% on your investments or lending, then join us and let us do the Heavy Lifting. We perform the Risk Analysis, Project/Business Assessment, Site Inspections, and Loan Servicing so you won’t need to. Our minimum client loan amount is $1m and clients must have 1% - 10% deposit.
Minimum Lender participation is $100k and terms are 1yr, 3yr, & 5yr with the option of Monthly, Quarterly, or Yearly fixed, regular dividend distributions. 1yr Participants who wish to renew at the end of their participation term are at the discretion of our Capital needs at that time.
Please feel free to contact us and let’s see if there’s a fit.
Dominica - The Opportunity An experienced, reputable, international developer, with a proven record on building and operating resorts, is seeking a JV partner for a new resort project in the Caribbean. The developer, sales, marketing, design & build, branding and management are all in place. The Resort
• New 5 Star Resort in the Commonwealth of Dominica, with 80 keys comprising a mix of villas and apartments; a marina; restaurant, 2 bars, patisserie/coffee shop, spa and shopping.
• Top architects and world famous interior designers
• Prime name brand will operate the resort
• Initial construction work can start within 2 months of the investment
• The project will qualify for free funding via Dominica`s Citizenship-by-Investment Progamme (CIP)
• Fast track construction process using high quality per-constructed units shipped and erected on pre-prepared concrete foundations to a proven model
• Projection for 50% of the resort to be completed and operational within 2 years of start
• Sales via the sales of CIP (citizenship by investment) shares, timeshare and villa sales
• Guest services via the resorts rooms, marina, restaurants, bars and shops
The Asset Investment in the purchase of the real estate, with the asset held in the investors name, until repayment of the investment. The asset comprises :-
• 16 acres of sandy beachfront land
• significant recently constructed infrastructure, including a heavily constructed dock and a large building to form the main resort complex
• 20 minutes from local airport, 25 minutes to city, 20 minutes from Layou Gorge, rainforest trails and waterfalls
• The existing construction and land is valued at over $8 MM
• $5.6 million (includes closing fees) required to purchase the real estate as a hands-off JV with developer
• Initial US$5.6M funding returned to investor within 18 months
• Further US$5.6M (100% ROI) within the following 36 months OR a 20% stake in the resort, with completed resort valued at around US$70M by Year 5
This project would be entitled up to $50M in low cost funding via the citizenship program in Dominica.
Hello! I'm new here at realestatefinance forum, but not new on what I do. I would like to introduce myself to you and let you know about my services and hope that you might find them useful. You can visit my site at http://bigdealsconsulting.com/ and learn how I do business. We specialize in Alternative Project Funding for most types of projects, worldwide. We do not do Loans! Only Alternative/Creative Funding, in most cases Non-Recourse Forgivable Funding. I'm open to work with Consultants, Investors, Developers, High Net Worth Individuals, and the like, on any viable business opportunities. If you think my services are something that you can use for your own benefit or for your Clients benefit, please let me know. If not, I thank you anyway and best of luck in all your business endeavors! Cheers! To your service;