Winston Rowe & Associates has prepared this article to provide commercial real estate investors with an understanding of the supporting documents needed to perform the due diligence prior to underwriting of a commercial loan.
Commercial real estate investors seeking additional information about Winston Rowe & Associates can contact them at 248-246-2243 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org
Also check them out online at http://www.winstonrowe.com
The ensuing is a general list of supporting documents that are required by most commercial real estate lenders.
Financial Supporting Documents:
1. The last three (3) years corporate tax returns
2. The last three (3) years business tax returns
3. Name and address of corporate bank
4. Business Profit & Loss 3 Years, For Seller or Buyer
5. Most recent copy of business bank statement
6. Personal financial statement for all guarantors
7. Use of Proceeds In An Excel Format For A Cash Out Refinance
8. Verification of source of down payment
Property Supporting Documents:
1. Schedule of Tenants Leases
2. Copies of Tenant Leases
3. Schedule of Units with Square Foot Per Unit Excel Format
4. Schedule of improvements to be made with cost breakdown to subject property
5. Exterior Photos of Subject Property Photos of Parking Lot, Street view
6. Interior Photos of Subject Property
7. Most recent appraisal
8. Copy of the First Page of the Insurance Binder for Refinance
9. List of All Litigation Past and Present
10. Copies of All Recently Issued Letters of Interest and (or) Commitment Documents
Guarantor Supporting Documents:
1. 4506 T executed
2. Tri merge credit report
3. Government issued photo ID copy – front and back
4. Signed and Completed Personal Financial Statement.
5. Articles of Incorporation, For Purchase or Refinance
They have a core focus on providing loans for income producing commercial real estate properties starting at $250,000 through $100,000,000 nationwide.
Winston Rowe & Associates provides no upfront or advance fee commercial loans in the following states.
Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Washington DC, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming
Comments are closed for this blog post