I'm a real estate investor in Michigan. I am looking for funds for a SFH flip in Washtenaw County (Ann Arbor area/schools). ARV is $287,620. Need $200,000 to purchase. Purchase price is 27% of ARV. Under $5000 in repairs needed.

Please email me your program info: sleeveinvests@gmail.com

Views: 88


You need to be a member of Real Estate Finance to add comments!

Join Real Estate Finance

Comment by Samuel Thomas on November 23, 2013 at 2:40pm

Can you call Sam Thomas at Paramount Financial Partners (515) 554-5541

Comment by Cory Gildersleeve on November 22, 2013 at 11:41am

Thanks for the reply. Not a problem - Yes, I am incorporated.

I can send you all the "numbers" for the house. My realtor has sent me a detailed market comparable analysis and comps for the house/sub.

Comment by Nate Carter on November 22, 2013 at 9:25am

Might be interested, but the property WILL HAVE TO CLOSE in the name of a Corporation. Is this a problem?

© 2021   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service