Here are some RE picks for the week to keep you motivated and interested in real estate!
1. Wins for the Thrifty: 11 Ultra-Affordable Homes Priced Under $100k. 11 beauties from the bargain bin.
2. The 2015 Forbes 400: Big Spenders With An Eye On Big Real Estate: Take a look at the TOP property picks for America's wealthiest this year.
3. Where Millennials are Buying Homes. Des Moines, Iowa topped the list at 59% share of Millennial mortgage holders.
6. Home Improvement Projects: DIY or Hire a Pro? When is it prudent to hire someone to do the dirty jobs for you?
7. Orlando Top US Market for Distressed Home Sales in July. Florida had the largest share of distressed sales of any state at 20.7 percent in July 2015.
8. NJ-based Bank Paying Nearly $33 Million Settlement for Alleged Racial Discrimination with ... Hudson City Savings Bank is accused of avoiding giving credit access to those living in predominately minority neighborhoods - a practice known as "redlining."
9. Seven Tax Tricks for Homeowners. Reduce your tax risk with these tips.
10. Five Easy Ways to Update a Room. Quick and easy ideas to bring value to a room.