- Renovation Funders is a platform to match owners who wish to renovate their homes before selling them, with investors who are willing to fund the renovation in exchange for a up to a 20% gain (negotiable) upon the sale.
- Investor funds can always be title insured and secured by the properties which often have very substantial equity, which gives our investors great peace of mind. We think you’ll agree that our high equity renovation funding deals can be MUCH safer than the vast majority of real estate investments.
- Here’s our “boilerplate” (all negotiable) investing process, typically made turnkey by your Area Partner…
- Live deals to consider investing in are emailed to you.
- When interested in a deal your Area Partner coordinates all due diligence to see if the deal is investment grade in your mind. If you determine “yes” escrow arranges title insurance and records two security instruments against the property to protect your investment.
- You fund escrow the joint venture closing costs (reimbursed to you by the owner upon the sale to the end buyer) and the minimum amount required to get the contractor to man the job.
- Your Area Partner coordinates inspections of the property for you, so that you can confirm the renovation progress prior to funding future renovation payments to the contractor.
- Upon renovation completion the owner agrees that the property is listed on the MLS and the price automatically drops 3% every three weeks until sold, virtually guaranteeing a relatively fast sale.
- Escrow contacts you prior to closing the sale to the end buyer, to release your liens in exchange for 100% of your investment back plus a percentage of the sale price.
- Upon closing escrow wires your funds directly to your account, which concludes the joint venture.
Investments typically range from $35,000 on the low side to up to $400,000 on the high side, and joint venture opportunities arise in all United States markets. You can invest IRA funds (we’ll refer you to a custodian who will guide you through the relatively simple process) and you can invest virtually any other funds that you have set aside for investing.
First step? Watch our video which explains how our program benefits Investors. If you want to see some live deals then go ahead and register at the site and we’ll send you a welcome email.
Watch Video below