Hi Greg, regarding the San Diego properties can you give me more information:
1. With $200,000 loaned what is the LTV.
2. How much cash are you investing?
3. Do you have an appraisal or BPO on the project
4. Are they attached? If so, either to be owner occupied
5. Have you explored traditional commercial finance.
I represent two private funds that loan on commercial/income property in high profile urban areas like SD. Max LTV's are 65% of ARV and my funds require at least 20% cash invested based on acquisition cost. We require experience on fix & flip projects. Give me a call if you'd like to discuss further details. Thanks, Kelly 951-287-0383 (Private Money Affiliates.)