Rodeo Capital, Inc. closes $2,500,000 Purchase Loan on 212 unit Multifamily Development in Decatur, Georgia

DEAL HIGHLIGHTS: * Upside Potential with current 76 Occupancy * Complicated deal structure closed in less than 3 weeks * As-Is Debt Coverage Ratio of 1.387x * Stabilized value of $4,900,000 (Low LTV)

The Colony Ridge Apartments are a 212-unit, 20-building apartment community spanning just under 12 acres, located in Decatur, Georgia. Colony currently operating at 76% occupancy and has attractive mix of 94 1-bdrm/1bath, 80 2-bdrm/1 bath and 38 3-bdrm/2baths totally 214,3000 rentable square feet.  New loan from Rodeo Capital, Inc. enabled the borrower to execute on his renovation and lease-up strategy.

To View this and other recently closed transactions; please visit our Recent Fundings Page on our website at:

http://rodeocapital.com/rodeo/recent-fundings

To learn more about this loan or our overall lending capabilities, please contact Marc Rabkin at 310-909-7334 or mrabkin@rodeocapital.com

Views: 31

Replies to This Discussion

I have a complicated deal I Need funding for.  TThe property is a 382 unit multifamily with some Renovations being done on it.  175 units  are being renovated the property is 57% occupancy at this time.  As is value is 6.5m last years appraisal. completion should be 8m I have contract on it at 4.25 and I need equity partner that can show POF and close quickly.  email l.and.lenterprisesincinc@gmail.com

Thank you

Frank

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service