Our Client needs a fast $250k loan for his recently purchased and already producing NM oil business.
He’s got 2 purchase contracts in place (Phillips 66 and Navajo Oil) and he’s delivering and billing around $50k to $60K monthly already. After this first loan he’ll require an additional $1.25 million to expand.
Credit not so hot: mid 600s.
He’s OK with higher than normal rates.
In addition to the Oil Contracts in place some real estate could be used as collateral. Or a Sale Leaseback program to lend on the assets of the working oil wells? Or a loan on mineral rights? We could also use all the assets of the Oil Company as collateral to finance my client.
Please, if interested and able to fund contact me ASAP.
Many thanks,
Best regards,
Francisco De La Chesnaye
Direct: 702 605 0220
www.OCFPrivate Lending.com

Views: 30

Replies to This Discussion

Our group of private investors are aggressively seeking viable oil & gas projects to fund. I’m seeking projects that are $500k-$3.2m. Existing production and/or Drilling is ok.  I am direct to the private funds group. Please send details of project to execmach@gmail.com.  Principals only, No Brokers   Necessary documents required to consider your project are: Executive summary 1-3 pages only, Well Location Map, 3D Seismic Data, Production Report (prior year and year to date/current).

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service