Every city and state is different but I know that in my city (Boise, Idaho) fix & flips are still a very popular way for investors to make money. Across the United States, who has funding for Fix & Flips? Which state has this funding?

Views: 2613

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hello Amy,

I am a private lender, and offer lending to real estate investors with experience in buying, fixing, and selling houses. I'm only interested in funding buy, fix, & re-sell deals (no rental properties) for single family houses and specialized in providing loans from the range of $10,000 to $10,000,000. From application to funding is withing 24 hours. Our loans are well insured and maximum security is our priority. We offer loans to individuals as well as organizations worldwide. We offer a loan for as low as 6% rate ( Interest Rate Varies from 6% to 10% depending on the investment) If you have any questions that are not answered here, you may reach me at my email address below.

Heider Will Roberts
heiderwilliamroberts@gmail.com
408-877-5447
408-618-3239

We can help in Minnesota check out our website www.creditfundingsolutions.com and if you are interested call 1-800-563-4479. We are contracted with over 24 lenders!!!

If you could use 100% funding for fix and flips (which includes funds for purchase, fix (or buy and hold) and holding time for reselling, with no money out of pocket, then please contact me.  I can show you how it is done.  Norm@InfinityCCG.com

Hello Madam

Good day, how are you doing today? 

Am Tom Johnson, from JOHNSON LLC and I'd love to inform you that I can offer you loan on the said amount you're seeking for wit a little interest rate.

If you're interested, please don't hesitate to contact ,me on my mail contacttomlj@gmail.com

Looking forward to reading from you sooner

Tom.

Am a private lender, giving out loans at 4% interest rate, and i can fund within 5 working days, i currently have funds available to lend, if you want to do business, get back to me for more information 

Cell: 925-275-5494

Thanks 

David Putt 

Access Lending Company

The Easiest and Fastest way to Get Pre-Approved for Small Business & Real Estate Financing from your mobile device!

Take a look around and let us know what you think. 

(MOBILE BUSINESS LOAN.COM) has taken significant time during this process to think through not only how we do business, but perhaps more importantly, on how can we improve our service to our customers. Also, how we can make (MOBILE BUSINESS LOAN.COM)  stand-out from any other Finance company in the Industry when it comes to providing quality service and getting deals done! 

The new website (MOBILE BUSINESS LOAN.COM) is full of helpful resources that are located on the menu bar at the top of the page.  

The Easiest and Fastest way to Get Pre-Approved for Small Business & Real Estate Financing from your mobile device!

Take a look around and let us know what you think. 

(MOBILE BUSINESS LOAN.COM) has taken significant time during this process to think through not only how we do business, but perhaps more importantly, on how can we improve our service to our customers. Also, how we can make (MOBILE BUSINESS LOAN.COM)  stand-out from any other Finance company in the Industry when it comes to providing quality service and getting deals done! 

The new website (MOBILE BUSINESS LOAN.COM) is full of helpful resources that are located on the menu bar at the top of the page.  

We have fix & flip funds.

Please call me.

Jay Harris. 303-425-4466

Hello

Good day, how are you doing today?

Am Tom Johnson, from JOHNSON LLC a subsidy Lending Company of OSTEND DEV LLC, and I'd love to inform you that I can offer you loan on the said amount you're seeking for with a low interest rate.

If you're interested, please don't hesitate to contact me on my mail at tlj_llc@aol.com ot contacttomlj@gmail.com

Looking forward to reading from you sooner

Tom L Johnson.

Hi Amy,

We may be able to help. Please send to us some specifics of the deal. ken@americapfg.com or 866-233-7007.

Hello, 

My Name Is Clarkson Charles, I’m A Private Money Lender  Located In Medford,OR Area , I Offer All Kinds Of Loans Including Secured And Unsecured Loans From $10,000 To $800,000,000 At 5% Interest Rate With No Repayment Penalty,Contcat Me Directly Mailto:(  Clarksoncharlesllc@Gmail.Com  ) I Shall Send You My Loan Terms And Condition.

Give Me A Call Me For More Information About Funding Your Deals.

Regards

Clarkson.

CHARLES CLARKSON  LLC

DIRECT LENDER REAL ETATE INVESTOR

Email:Clarksoncharlesllc@Gmail.Com

Cell :(541) 568-6361

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service