Every city and state is different but I know that in my city (Boise, Idaho) fix & flips are still a very popular way for investors to make money. Across the United States, who has funding for Fix & Flips? Which state has this funding?

Views: 2613

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can refer you to a great Fix & Flip way:

• No credit check
  • No income documentation
  • No down payment of 10-20%
  • No hard money loan
  • No closing costs to be paid by flipper
  • EMD assistance available (Earnest Money Deposit)
  • Nationwide

Contact uri124ch@gmail.com for details. Find, Fix and Flip the easy way!

GWF wants to take the opportunity to introduce a financing option we are offering our clients...might work for your or yours as well. We have Credit Line program (two Tiers 150K max & 1.5M max) that we have found to be very beneficial to small business owners, RE investors, re-habbers and entrepreneurs to supplement their need for short term working capital. The basic parameters are as follows: Two Tiers of financing available: Tier I up to 150K max & Tier II up to 1.5M max . These are strictly FICO score driven credit lines with qualified applicants receiving 0% interest credit lines with 6-12 month deferred payments There are no application fees, underwriting turnaround time is 3 banking days and funding within 10 banking days. 

Give my office a ring to discuss, or contact our intake department vie email for further information.

Greg Marshall
gwfgmarshall@gmail.com
www.gwfinvestments.com

Attention!!!

I hope you are enjoying your week? Lets get back to financing and closing more deals now!

Just funded a $146,000 renovation loan in Pasadena, California. If you are in need of rehab funds, Fix and flip, personal loans, capital start up loans, consolidation loans, bridge loans, farm loans, real estate loans, I will go up to 70% of completed value. Fast funding, as little as 7 to 10 days, At Joe private lending we offer a national wide lending.

If you are interested in closing a deal in the next 6-10 days do not hesitate to make contact via email on dlllc.rehab@gmail.com or call, text or leave a voicemail on (775) 624-3150 and will would respond with more information.

Only serious people please!!! No time wasters!!! We are helping clients nationwide to achieve their financing needs!

Thank you

Sincerely,
David Lipp
Tel#: (775) 624-3150

David Lipp is operating a scam. I contacted David through this site. David has a business license and seemed to check out. After a few weeks of talk, David said I qualified for a loan. He stated that I needed $1953 in Origination Fees which had to be paid before the loan would fund. He had me wire the money to a woman in Florida. He stated that once the fees were paid, the loan would be funded within 24 hours. It came time for the loan to fund, David sent me a message stating that he went to the bank to do the transfer and the bank said I had to pay PPI Insurance on the loan before it would transfer. He stated that the amount I had to pay for insurance was $17,800. I refused to pay that ludicrous amount so he said he would pay half of it so I "Only had to pay $8900". I still said this is way too much. After a couple days David came back and said he had raised $15,000 towards my insurance. I said "Great! since you said I only had to pay $8900 of it, then we are good" David said no you have to pay the $17,800 but he would subtract the $15,000 so I had to come up with $2800. At this point, I told David that the fees are too high and I wanted to cancel the loan and refund my fees per our contract. David has since given me the run around and ignored my messages. When I confront him, he gets very nasty with me. He first told me I would get my refund in 24 hours. By the last time he promised the refund, he told me it would be 7 days. The 7th day was over last Weds and I still have not seen a refund. I track all of my correspondence and he has read all of my messages but fails to respond. I have researched David Lipp and found many names and businesses associated with him. 

The following is a list of businesses associated with David Lipp:  David & David, LLC, David Lipp, LLC, Grubb & Ellis, 4741 Charleston Aquisitions, LLC, Ventura Desert, LLC, Roc 1, LLC, Vegas Valley Partners, LLC, VVP Gibson, LLC, VVP Olsen, LLC, Swecker & Lipp Tenaya Azure, LLC (property), Gibson Land, LLC, Annallen, LLC, Beesley, LLC, Benjamin Millis, LLC, Lambeau, LLC, Millis Nellis LLC, Tenaya Partners LLC, VVP Ann LLC, Integrated Financial Associates, Millis Properties LLC, Olsen Land Development LLC, Prudent Ventures LLC, Milton West LLC, Swecker & Company. These companies have been found to be directly related to David Lipp. There are also another 30 or so companies potentially connected. 

The following is a list of known associates of David Lipp. Most are listed on businesses with Mr Lipp: Harry Hoover Hall, Dale Condra, Warren Condra, Collin Hart, Michael Swecker, Ben Millis, Mark Coleman, Thomas E Lea, Chris Beets, W. Larry Swecker, David T Ting. 

I have approximately 200 pages of evidence regarding the fraud committed by David Lipp. I have reported David Lipp to the BBB and submitted my evidence. My lawyer is also drawing up paperwork against Mr Lipp and any associates. Be wary of any of his associates as some appear to have direct knowledge of David Lipps scam and some of these names are potentially Mr Lipps other names. 

Yes, I was naive and was scammed by 2 individuals from this board. I did check business licenses and such. Hopefully, this will help others not to be scammed by these people. 

Good move.. I would like to see every moves he took in operating order to be wary of any form of scam form him or anybody else..

It appears you are probably correct in your assumptions. I attempted to find out more about his operation several months ago. when I asked the important questions and requested at the least a phone call to verify legitimacy he never returned my calls. There are others on this website of which  I have serious concerns?  Anyone is free to contact me to share our notes and concerns. cant be too careful. 

Ken Brown, american Capital Funding Group, LLC.

866-233-7007

941-518-8124 direct

Yes Yes Yes.  There are MANY frauds, scammers etc on this site.  And, even more that find people from this site.  They all work within the same basic framework.  Offer  you a loan at a good rate, for a comparative little money up front, then it hits.  To get the loan there is some excuse  as to why more money, unexpectedly, is required (even $1 up front is a NO NO!). When you balk they offer to pay whatever amount of it for you, sometimes to be returned after funding - (tho funding never takes place).  These guys (or just one changing his name many  times) go by Todd Reegan, Patrick Mullin, Paul Tweed, and others.  When you go to their websites sometimes they loan types they are promoting aren't even the loan type you are requesting yet they tell you they can do the deal, even without qualification.  Many of them do have funds sent through another party. not all in Florida.  They can be anywhere and many times people who have been promised money for allowing such.

I will not, as a broker, allow any of my clients to do business with any funding source through this site unless and until I am more than satisfied they are legit.  I have had enough experience with them at this point that I pretty much smell them the minute I pick up the phone or read the email, which is the usual first contact...  BEWARE

Fix and Flip Loans 1

non-owner occupied 1 to 4 unit residential loan program;

$75,000 to $2,000,000+

Credit Down to 500

90% LTV + 100% of Rehab

Unrestricted Cash-Out

Foreign Nationals

CA, CO, CT, FL, GA, IL, MD, MI, MO, NC, OH, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA , WV, Georgia,        South         Carolina, ,  Kentucky, Virginia, West Virginia, , Massachusetts, Indiana,, Wisconsin,          Iowa, Missouri, Arkansas, Oklahoma, Kansas, Nebraska,, New Mexico and Utah.

Fix and Flip program  2,

Nationwide program;         

1-4 units, condos, townhomes

Experienced investors only;  

90% of purchase price and 90% of rehab costs

$75,000 to $ 2,500,000+

Fix and Flip program 3:

Nationwide program;

1-4 units non-owner occ.

80% Ltv;

No experience required.

Low credit scores

50K to 2.500,000k

Commercial real estate loans ; cash out refinance, blanket loans:                                    

Nationwide program:

$50,000 to $50, 000,000+

Credit Down to 580

CLTVs 75% to 80%

Unrestricted Cash-Out

Most Properties Considered:

Office, Retail, Warehouse, Industrial, Self storage, Auto-Service, Mobile Home/RV Park, Daycare

Apartment Complex.

Commercial construction loans:

Office Buildings, Retail Stores, Shopping Centers, Warehouse/Flex Space, 5+ Multi-Family units and most other income generating properties.
•    Owner and Non-Owner Occupied commercial properties are eligible
•    Land purchase may be included in the construction loan, up to 55% of the lot purchase price
•    Loan amounts up to 75% 
•    Loans available in the following states: AK, AL, AR, CA, CO, CT, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IN, KS, KY, MA, MD, ME, MI, MO, MS, MT, NC, NE, NJ, NM, NY, OH, OK, OR, PA, RI, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, WY

Brokers always welcome.
Call Us:      646 812 7812
Email Us:     commercialcapitaladvisors@yahoo.com

Funds for Rehab/Flips (min $46k loan amount) 65% to 80% LTV, credit score 580 or better or Cashout on a Property Free and Clear??

Contact Irving at 801 829 9445 or email Irving@legacycommercialcapital.com. Look forward to doing business with you!!

Hello Felicia,

I am a private lender, and offer lending to real estate investors with experience in buying, fixing, and selling houses. I'm only interested in funding buy, fix, & re-sell deals (no rental properties) for single family houses and specialized in providing loans from the range of $10,000 to $10,000,000. From application to funding is withing 24 hours. Our loans are well insured and maximum security is our priority. We offer loans to individuals as well as organizations worldwide. We offer a loan for as low as 6% rate. If you have any questions that are not answered here, you may reach me at my email address below.

heiderwilliamroberts@gmail.com

408-877-5447

Heider Roberts

Hello Amy,

I am a private lender, and offer lending to real estate investors with experience in buying, fixing, and selling houses. I'm only interested in funding buy, fix, & re-sell deals (no rental properties) for single family houses and specialized in providing loans from the range of $10,000 to $10,000,000. From application to funding is withing 24 hours. Our loans are well insured and maximum security is our priority. We offer loans to individuals as well as organizations worldwide. We offer a loan for as low as 6% rate. If you have any questions that are not answered here, you may reach me at my email address below.

heiderwilliamroberts@gmail.com

408-877-5447

Heider Roberts

We offer almost all types of Investments Funding. Including Mutual Funds, Business Loans, And Commercial Loans for companies, Real Estate Loan, Land and Construction, Vehicle and all way round Loans. if interested contact me at (samuel231rb@gmail.com) or (702) 674 7590.

Thanks

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service