If you'll be interested in getting funded with a Shelf Corp. contact me.
This funding will be $3500 (Plus 5% when funded) for the Shelf Corp. itself. You can do partial payment of $2250 that has to be made upfront ($1K is my fee thats included). and the other $1250 that can be in escrow and to be released when funding is coming to you.
Here is a overview of the process and what you'll get below.
• (1) 7year old aged corporation in good standing
• Employer Tax ID (EIN) number.
• Certificate of good standing from Secretary of State.
• Certified copies of the original articles of incorporation filed years ago.
• List of officer’s fees included for the first year.
• Resident agent service with first year’s agent’s fee’s in advance.
• All filing and transfer fees included.
• Business address, 411 Directory Listing & mail forwarding.
• Registered DNB profile with 2 established trade-lines - $120k in total trade lines.
• 2 Page Website with domain and email
• Corporate funding up to $200k, consisting of business credit cards and lines of credit.
• RETAINER FEE: Client shall retain Company by providing an initial retainer of $3,500 to purchase Aged Corporation Package. The company will assist client in obtaining corporate funding as specified in the Scope of Services.
• BACKEND FEE: Client agrees to pay to the Company a 5% Success Fee on all business funding received within 5 business days of receipt of business credit cards.
• WARRANTIES AND GUARANTEES:
• Company warranties Corporation will be free of any liens, debts or liabilities and warrants free and clear transfer of corporation.
• Company guarantees to provide services with a minimum of $200k in funding within 14 business days of Client’s payment of retainer fee.
Sean Tucker- email@example.com / 314.329.5616