Hello my name is Arron Johnson and I'm the founder of Johnson Strategic Investors. Johnson Strategic Investors specializes in acquiring, managing and liquidating performing and non-performing mortgage notes.

90% of the loan will be used to purchase a small portfolio of 10-20 performing mortgage notes in non-judicial states. The addition 10% will be used for administrative and legal fees. We have great relationships with hedge fund managers and other financial institutions so we're able to purchase performing notes at a discount. Therefore, 100% of the loan will be secured by real estate.

Here is what we can offer:

1. The lender will receive a 7-10% ROI. (Interest only monthly payments)

2. The loan duration is 12-24 months.

3. The lenders name or entity name will be recorded on each property. The lender receives copies of the collateral within 120 days. 

Investing in notes is being at the top of the food chain. Real Estate Investors work for us. We shift the risk to the borrowers but yet remain in full control. Let's discuss possibilities at your earliest convenience. 

Happy investing.

Arron Johnson

DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this email or any correspondence is not a public offering. This is not an offer invitation to sell or solicitation of any offer to purchase any securities in the United States or any other jurisdiction. Any securities may only be offered or sold, directly or indirectly, in the state or states in which they have been registered or may be offered under an appropriate exemption.

Views: 312

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Available financial offer to does who are in need of business support improvement, maybe your thinking of starting a new business but no money.

kindly send us email for us to discuss on how to help you. Email"

derek.mbfinancial.com@gmail.com

Feel free to ask any questions.

waiting your reply

Hello, 

My Name Is Clarkson Charles, I’m A Private Money Lender  Located In Medford,OR Area , I Offer All Kinds Of Loans Including Secured And Unsecured Loans From $10,000 To $800,000,000 At 5% Interest Rate With No Repayment Penalty,Contcat Me Directly Mailto:(  Clarksoncharlesllc@Gmail.Com  ) I Shall Send You My Loan Terms And Condition.

Give Me A Call Me For More Information About Funding Your Deals.

Regards

Clarkson.

CHARLES CLARKSON  LLC

DIRECT LENDER REAL ETATE INVESTOR

Email:Clarksoncharlesllc@Gmail.Com

Cell :(541) 568-6361

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service