Need short term loan of 30k for renovation. Will pay in excess of 14percent with second position on title. Payback less than 4 months.
Please let me know of anyone having contacts or interested.

Views: 750

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Our data-base contains the lending requirements of more than 4,000 lenders carefully selected based on reputation, and  their willingness to offer preferred pricing.
This includes banks, private lenders, venture capitalists and specialty lenders
•Up to five lenders that have “pre-approved” the loan are connected to you. Lenders generally contact clients within 24 to 48 hours for follow-up questions.
PERFECT FOR:

Start Ups
Working Capital
Installment Loans
Leasing
Factoring
Purchase Order
Real Estate
Private Capital

•You pay NO UPFRONT FESS for our services. Lenders pay us upon  closing
•Real-time data is available online.
•Negotiate for best terms/pricing
•More than 20 different types of loans available
•Depending on type & size of loan, funding generally takes three days to six weeks.
SEND ME YOUR NAME ,BEST CONTACT NUMBER AND EMAIL ADDRESS AND I WILL SEND YOU AN APPLICATION TO GET STARTED!

I am able to get you the loan with the best rates possible for your situation.

Email for more information!!!

scottbriggs313@gmail.com

ATTENTION: BUSINESS OWNERS, REAL ESTATE INVESTORS, AND ENTREPRENUERS

SUBMIT YOUR LOAN REQUESTS DIRECT AT THE NEW..

MACG REAL ESTATE GROUP Funding Portal

Providing businesses, both seasoned and startups, with access to commercial real estate financing, working capital and over 20 other types of business loans needed to cultivate growth and ensure success for years to come.

START YOUR FUDING PROCESS TODAY!!

GO TO: http://www.connectlending.com/portal/15548/home

As a business owner/Real Estate Investor borrower you want to find a lender that understands your business, supports it, and is willing to offer you a fair loan. Connect Lending's system sifts through hundreds of lenders and hand picks the best lenders for your unique situation. Our intelligent software design saves you days, weeks, or even months of searching for a business loan. Our systems only matches you with the lenders that have "pre-approved" your situation and have a high likelihood of closing your loan. Finally, businesses get the financing they need! Here are the simple steps to get started:

1) Create an account on Connect Lending.http://www.connectlending.com/portal/15548/home

2) Complete the 15 question survey regarding your business situation.

3) The Connect Lending system analyzes your answers and matches you with a lender that has "pre-approved" your situation.

4) You are contacted by up to 5 lenders by email or phone upon review for follow-up questions and wrap up the loan details.

5) Depending on the loan product, loan funding should occur between 1 week and 6 weeks.

If you are a business owner/ Real Estate Investor borrower who needs a loan, you can register for the service here: http://www.connectlending.com/portal/15548/home

I can help you with the loan you seek, I am a private lender contact my email address for more info, My email address is microstandardloan@gmail.com.

I can help you with the loan you seek, I am a private lender contact my email address for more info, My email address is microstandardloan@gmail.com.

Credit Funding Solutions Empowered by MJ & Associates LLC has simplified the application processes, streamlined qualification requirements, and knocked down unnecessary barriers. Plus, we've created an exclusive network of funding partners that specialize in helping small businesses take advantage of opportunities quickly. We get your credit to 700+ Credit enhancements with personal or business trade lines. Credit Ready Aged Shelf Corps. Several Funding Programs No Upfront Fees. We fund in all 50 states We have big ambitions to help every small business in America, and we're just getting started. We have over 12M in accessed funding this year alone! Credit Funding Solutions was founded on the idea that there is a funding option available for every business need. We've helped over 8,000 people and businesses reach their full potential. We have over 30 years of experience We've built and cultivated a proven financing model. Our model is more than just a formula. It is a philosophy that each business has unique needs which require a unique approach. Check out our website www.creditfundingsolutions.com or  Call 1-800-563-4479 

I'm prepared to fund your deal High Approval Rates And Flexible Repayment Plans Are Our Specialty; We Also Provide Credit Card Processing. We Provide Businesses With The Best In Transaction Processing Services. Our Competitive Pricing, Around-The-Clock 24/7 Customer & Technical Support, And Innovative Technology Sets The Industry Standard. Contact Me Directly At cahpsllc@gmail.com
(Mailto: cahpsllc@gmail.com) And I Will Respond Immediately With Loan Terms And Application To Start Processing Your Loan Request.

DAVID P. FRANCE
DIRECT LENDER REAL-ESTATE INVESTOR
DAVID P. FRANCELLC
Cell:325-261-0531 Fax: 844-723-8341
E-mail: cahpsllc@gmail.com

Hello

Do you need a loan at low interest rate, Email here with your  Name,
Amount Needed, Duration, Phone number and Country

Regard

Hello,

For more information concerning the amount of loan you need kindly send me email  (dhowardmbmortgage@gmail.com )

LOAN PROCESSING TO QUICK AND EASY AFTER AGREEING TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS

Thank you
Mr Derek

Hello, 

My Name Is Clarkson Charles, I’m A Private Money Lender  Located In Medford,OR Area , I Offer All Kinds Of Loans Including Secured And Unsecured Loans From $10,000 To $800,000,000 At 5% Interest Rate With No Repayment Penalty,Contcat Me Directly Mailto:(  Clarksoncharlesllc@Gmail.Com  ) I Shall Send You My Loan Terms And Condition.

Give Me A Call Me For More Information About Funding Your Deals.

Regards

Clarkson.

CHARLES CLARKSON  LLC

DIRECT LENDER REAL ETATE INVESTOR

Email:Clarksoncharlesllc@Gmail.Com

Cell :(541) 568-6361

I offer wide range of financial services to interested customer seeking loan to finance their expenses. My service is due at a very low & minimum rate of 5% to suit your needs. If you need a quick loan get back to me ASAP.

Hello, My name is William Matos from Florida, USA.

I am the owner/CEO of Investco International, INC.

We offer loans to client to support them in their completion of projects worldwide.

My head quarter is located at Puerto Rico.

I lend at a rate of 5% with no prepayment penalty and charge just the loan application fee which is very cheap.

We offer a minimum of $50,000.00 and a maximum of $1,000.000.00 for individuals and $10,000,000.00 for companies.

Please see attached documents for more info and have the loan application filled and submitted immediately to proceed.

Email: william.investcointernationalinc@yahoo.com

Regards.

William Matos.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service