Looking for lenders to Fund Purchase and Rehab cost for high return in Orange County, CA. Anyone out there ready to partner up with R&P Home Solutions? Sent me a line I’m very motivated and ready to go. As a bonus my wife is a realtor.

Views: 5081

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I can help you with the loan, for more information

Contact me on my email Christa-laxton5@excite.com

You can also check my profile on facebook CHRISTA LAXTON 

And am also located on linkedin.

You can call me on 3072753499

Best regard 

CHRISTA LAXTON 

We can help check out our website www.creditfundingsolutions.com and if you are interested call 1-800-563-4479. We are contracted with over 24 Lenders!!!!

I'm prepared to fund your deal High Approval Rates And Flexible Repayment Plans Are Our Specialty; We Also Provide Credit Card Processing. We Provide Businesses With The Best In Transaction Processing Services. Our Competitive Pricing, Around-The-Clock 24/7 Customer & Technical Support, And Innovative Technology Sets The Industry Standard. Contact Me Directly At cahpsllc@gmail.com
(Mailto: cahpsllc@gmail.com) And I Will Respond Immediately With Loan Terms And Application To Start Processing Your Loan Request.

DAVID P. FRANCE
DIRECT LENDER REAL-ESTATE INVESTOR
DAVID P. FRANCELLC
Cell:325-261-0531 Fax: 844-723-8341
E-mail: cahpsllc@gmail.com

Hello, 

My Name Is Clarkson Charles, I’m A Private Money Lender  Located In Medford,OR Area , I Offer All Kinds Of Loans Including Secured And Unsecured Loans From $10,000 To $800,000,000 At 5% Interest Rate With No Repayment Penalty,Contcat Me Directly Mailto:(  Clarksoncharlesllc@Gmail.Com  ) I Shall Send You My Loan Terms And Condition.

Give Me A Call Me For More Information About Funding Your Deals.

Regards

Clarkson.

CHARLES CLARKSON  LLC

DIRECT LENDER REAL ETATE INVESTOR

Email:Clarksoncharlesllc@Gmail.Com

Cell :(541) 568-6361

Hi Randy:

We have a 90% "As-is" = 75% LTV w/100% rehab cost built in.

650 Fico . We can possible offer a 1ML line of credit towards Fix & Flips. we can discuss the details if this peaks your interest. James Crigler 770-572-4481  james@advancecommercialfinance.net

Thanks...

When The Big Banks Can't Help, We Can!
Incredibly Fast Gig-Worker Funding, Small Business Capital, Customer Finance, And Payment Processing

https://davidallencapital.com/?refcode=102714544&u=102714544

Business funding has never been easier. Let's get started!

Step 1 - Apply
Complete our simple application. You will be done in minutes.
Step 2 - Link Bank Or Upload Statements
Depending on funding type and amount - you will be approved simply by verifying and linking your bank account - or by uploading your bank statements.
Step 3 - Receive Offer and Get Funded
With most funding, you will receive an instant offer on screen. With larger funding and Lines of Credit- you will receive an offer via email within one hour to one business day.

Quick Funding up to $2M!
( Funding for USA project clients ONLY below US2M Online Direct Application Website )

David
DavidAllenCapital Registerd Broker

Commercial Real-Estate Backed Funding

https://davidallencapital.com/?refcode=102714544

Longer Terms.  Higher Offers.

Loan offers up to $50M.
Lower payments with terms up to 5 years with 30 year amortization.
Current Rates 7.5% - 8.5%*.

Over 18 years of experience in the real estate industry that has included real estate equity financing, real estate development project management, land use consulting, property management, appraising and underwriting due diligence for most property types.

As both a direct private lender and fund correspondent we can provide a wide variety of bridge lending programs for most property types with loan limits ranging from about $100,000 to over $15,000,000. Our rates and fees are among the most competitive in the industry. With over 25 years of experience in the real estate industry, I provide a quick understanding of the financing requests and expedient closings. Brokers are always welcome to contact or send their requests directly.

Koa.william@gpstrustproperties.com
Thanks

Do you need Cash Injection to keep your business running? Look no further, Globalfund Limited have been providing excellent financing solutions. We help businesses succeed by offering alternative rates on a wide range of services such as working capital,
loans, line of credits, equipment financing or merchant cash advances without all of the corporate red tape.
If you are interested in our business funding products please feel free to send us an email.

For more information send an email to: globalfundonline@gmail.com

Or Call: +852 3001 5149

Regards,
David Chen

Commercial Real-Estate Backed Funding

https://davidallencapital.com/?refcode=102714544

Longer Terms.  Higher Offers.

Loan offers up to $50M.
Lower payments with terms up to 5 years with 30 year amortization.
Current Rates 7.5% - 8.5%*.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Admin.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service